English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 24 January 2010, 22:56   #21

Send a message via MSN to FOL Send a message via Skype™ to FOL
Originally Posted by Gilbert View Post
yes i heard of Eve Online but never played it. it should definitely be massively multiplayer, u are right, thats the way to go with it. oolite looks nice, i like those kind of simple games, where u know what you are doing straight away. i think it would be tempting to over-complicate something like Elite.
EVE-ONLINE was awesome during beta. I had a massive corporation after release (we were 2 or 3 beta corporations merged to one). I was CEO for a good 3 years then just got board with it, after player owned stations were released.

Good game, just its hard for them to keep you interested.
EVE-ONLINE was so easy to understand and start playing straight off.

Wish I could say the same for STARTREK ONLINE. Still trying to workout how to up my skills, .
AdSense AdSense  
Old 29 January 2010, 08:32   #22
I have an SX32 MKII (still waiting on my CD32 system). How would I install Amiga games to my HDD? what's the largest HDD I can use? Is there a complete list of games that can work on an add on such as this (I am guessing all 500, 600, and 1200 games will work so I guess I need game lists for those systems).

AdSense AdSense