English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 06 January 2010, 22:50   #1
Zone Friend
lightest mobile cell animation workstation

Anyone else wish to muse on the subject of mobile Amigas for DPaint-style light table/ onion-skin mode productivity? Have I identified the lightest cell-animation workstation solution, in UAE4ALL on a Symbian device?

A Windows UMPC for WinUAE would be the most integrated system, but those are costly, and look to weigh more than phones.

Is UAE4ALL on a Symbian device enough to deliver an A500-like workstation for graphics and animation, with bluetooth mouse, keyboard, and TV out?
Combined with a mobile projector, I expect I could configure a reasonably comfortable low-end A500 productivity environment for on-the-go graphics and cell-animation.

My searches haven't come up with any Symbian drivers for drawing tablets. I see no other way to input images than mouse.
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense