English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 26 August 2009, 00:01   #61
StingRay
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

StingRay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: Berlin/Joymoney
Posts: 5,586
Best troll thread ever, the only one who had the Amiga version of Sonic died... Anyway, if you're not trolling, can it be you "played" the version that is a hidden part of Sonic Attack? That's the only one I can think of.
StingRay is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:02   #62
raindancerob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hungry Horace View Post
i am starting to believe you, that you honestly believe you have played Sonic 1 and (!!) 2 on the amiga.


However, i'm telling you that you are mistaken. trick of the mind, another similar game perhaps, or some other plausible explanation.


edit:

but then you reply like that:




and once again I start to think you are just doing this for some kind of a laugh.
i am not having a laugh i know what i played & on what system & i am just saying this.
raindancerob is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:05   #63
raindancerob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by StingRay View Post
Best troll thread ever, the only one who had the Amiga version of Sonic died... Anyway, if you're not trolling, can it be you "played" the version that is a hidden part of Sonic Attack? That's the only one I can think of.
does Sonic Attack include a full playable version of Sonic The Hedgehog ? the only screen shots that i can find are of the title screen.
raindancerob is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:06   #64
TCD
Registered User

TCD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Germany
Age: 39
Posts: 24,032
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancerob View Post
however i dont see how calling me a troll is warranted ?
Because you are one sir There is no Sonic version (not 1 or 2) on the Amiga, you have no proof whatsoever, you keep on posting here instead of just waiting for someone to support your point and prove us all wrong. Can't see a reason not to call you one.
TCD is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:06   #65
Shoonay
Global Caturator
Shoonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Porando
Posts: 6,034
Quote:
Originally Posted by raindancerob View Post
does Sonic Attack include a full playable version of Sonic The Hedgehog ?
of course not, there isn't one
Shoonay is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:07   #66
Hungry Horace
Wipe-Out Enthusiast

Hungry Horace's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: .
Age: 36
Posts: 2,478
Quote:
i am not having a laugh i know what i played & on what system & i am just saying this.
You can make the point until you are blue in the face (just like Sonic!) but you are still mistaken or trolling.... anyway, i'm bored now.


Can someone please post an OT picture?
Hungry Horace is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:07   #67
raindancerob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
Because you are one sir There is no Sonic version (not 1 or 2) on the Amiga, you have no proof whatsoever, you keep on posting here instead of just waiting for someone to support your point and prove us all wrong. Can't see a reason not to call you one.
then you clearly do not know what one is.
raindancerob is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:08   #68
raindancerob
Registered User
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Sheffield, UK
Posts: 46
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoonay View Post
of course not, there isn't one
well it cant of been Sonic Attack that we played then.
raindancerob is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:09   #69
Shoonay
Global Caturator
Shoonay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Porando
Posts: 6,034
The secret behind the Amiga version of Sonic:



He came too fast, nobody noticed him (well there were those 2 people in the whole world lucky enough, but, you know...), and he left.
End of story.
Shoonay is offline  
Old 26 August 2009, 00:10   #70
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 41
Posts: 9,661
Well this thread is really going nowhere fast plus too much name calling and stuff going on...

I think it's time to close this thread before it gets even more out of control

@raindancerob: if someday you do happen to find a copy of either Sonic / Sonic 2 for the Amiga, let me know and I'll reopen the thread.
DamienD is offline  
AdSense AdSense  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
why Sonic wasn't possible on stock Amiga? mikele Retrogaming General Discussion 181 11 July 2016 02:01
Sonic for the Amiga yadster project.aGTW 81 29 December 2012 03:47
Amiga Sonic screenshots/mockups, any more info? (NOT Sonic Attack/DCS) LocalH project.aGTW 2 09 October 2008 05:58
New Sonic the Hedgehog Amiga Fangame Project Rebel-CD32 project.Amiga Game Factory 51 10 August 2008 17:10
Sonic the Hedgehog for Amiga? s2325 request.Old Rare Games 75 20 June 2008 21:50

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:03.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Page generated in 0.17538 seconds with 12 queries