|17 August 2009, 22:01||#1|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Michael Jackson's arcade collection
Pretty sweet, I wish I was rich
|18 August 2009, 00:32||#2|
Join Date: Jul 2009
1. Pinballs = cool.
2. Posters of historical figures with state police sunglasses on = cool.
3. Star Wars memorabilia = boring.
4. Racing games = wouldn't mind one or two in my collection.
5. Ultraman statue? = not my cup of tea.
6. Bruce Lee statue? = not excited about it either.
7. Books = boring.
8. Batman statue = boring.
9. E.T memorabilia = boring.
10. Massive static ball = cool.
Nice place, but there's still plenty of room for improvement (I mean, what's with the Peter Pan doll? kid groomers these days )
|25 August 2009, 23:33||#4|
Join Date: Jan 2004
There are a few amazing classics there
Virtua Racing Sitdown cockpit
Super Mario Bros
3DO VR Headset!
Zoltar Machine from the film BIG staring Tom Hanks.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|nonody want to make a demo inspired by michael jackson work ?||turrican3||Amiga scene||25||28 April 2010 20:26|
|Michael Jackson - Moonwalker||sebmacfly||request.Demos||8||09 July 2009 21:13|
|Bo Jackson Baseball||EreWeGo||Games images which need to be WHDified||6||18 June 2009 00:04|
|can you help game has a Michael Jackson sample [Found: Elevation]||wobbly||Looking for a game name ?||11||03 August 2008 00:19|
|Jackson's AmigaMagazine||Marcuz||request.Old Rare Games||15||03 July 2006 09:53|