English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 10 May 2002, 11:24   #1
Send a message via ICQ to Tonycrew
CD32 is anyone interested

I wasn't too sure where to put this.. so i put it in here.

Ok this will only apply to Amiga/CD32 nuts like me :laugh

I am going to form a group of people who are interested in making CD32 cd-roms from Normal amiga games.

The idea is to do compilation cd-roms with maybe themes such as sport, action, platform and so on.

It's not hard to do and most of it is done in Winuae and only takes a short time to do a game.

The main prob will prolly be a Menu... I haven't been on my Amiga for some years now and i have lost touch abit.

What i need in this group is someone who could create us a menu that will hold upto 50 games.
I need someone who will create Title Screens for each compilation. And someone to sort us some music out.

When we have these areas covered we can then convert the games.

WHY you may ask.. Well a CD32 can be bought for around £20 in the UK second hand and with all the games we have we could make some really good cd's up. See if you buy an A1200 you will need alot of floppies like i have..

These release's will go WORLD WIDE on the net.. and the people who become part of the team will be FULLY credited in ALL the CREDITS/NFO'S etc. I will also be putting a web page up about this soon with what we release on it.

So if you are interested please let me know here CD32 Project if you don't know how to do this don't worry it's not hard and you will be given instructions on this.
AdSense AdSense  
Old 10 May 2002, 17:30   #2
Send a message via AIM to th4t1guy Send a message via MSN to th4t1guy
There are some people in #cd32 on NewNet who have done this and coded their menu screens in assembler.

Here's a link to info on some of the compilations.

The other ones that aren't listed there have a cool title screen and music. I'm sure someone there would be willing to help you out. You can also try the CD32 forum.

Old 10 May 2002, 17:43   #3
Send a message via ICQ to Tonycrew
Thanx for the info
Old 20 December 2002, 04:28   #4
For anyone interested, my first CD32 compilation CD is ready. Here are some small screenshots of the menu system. The left side of the screen shows a list of sub-menus and/or programs to choose from. The top right box shows screenshots, the bottom right corner shows game descriptions and magazine ratings.

For further info go to: www.total-amiga.com (FORUM/CD32 PROJECT)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	all3.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	91.9 KB
ID:	4309  
AdSense AdSense