|06 February 2009, 10:07||#62|
Amibay Senior Staff
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Cardiff / Wales
OS3.9 has CacheCDFS built in which supports long file names, sadly the CD0..etc config files still call CDFilesystem.
IN order to maintain CD32 Compatibility I use the std Squirrel configuration & have also created a custom CD1 which uses cachecdfs & gets double clicked If I need to use Long file names.
Have a read of Thomas's excellent reply in this thread, he gave step by step instructions on how to do this & also supplied a suitable CD0 script.
You won't have to copy Cachecdfs prefs over or the files system as it is already on OS3.9
|06 February 2009, 10:37||#63|
Cheers TC. I got it all sorted.....!
Now getting Cybergraphics installed in the Amigasys environment is proving a real challenge.
|07 April 2009, 09:04||#64|
Join Date: Dec 2004
AmigaSYS 4 AGA update for Real A1200/4000
- AmigaAMP FPU/noFPU version support integrated. 3.0/3.1/3.9
- Pointer selection, 3 different pointers to choose (right menu, prefs...), Default AmigaOS red, Hand and White. 3.0/3.1/3.9
- WinUAE mount files added (UAESCSI 0-5 for AmigaOS 3.9 installation under WinUAE). - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- The base AmigaSYS Amiga IDE CD mount file, retested, corrected. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Beta CD mount file for Amiga 4000, it should be stable with this (Amiga IDE A4000 TEST - 1.2). - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Checkbox and window display errors corrected after the installation of AmigaOS 3.9 BB2. - 3.9.
- 68020/68030 compatibility modes updated. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Added support for Commodore Amiga 4040 CPU card. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Complete French language support. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Languange, spelling corrections, updates, etc. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
- Broken AmigaSYS 4 BIOS menu repaired. - AmigaDOS
- All DBLPAL resolution errors were corrected. - 3.0/3.1/3.9.
The package is compatible with all AmigaSYS 4 - AGA A1200/A4000 base packages.
The update works with AmigaSYS 4 systems with the following AmigaOS installations:
- Commodore AmigaOS 3.0/3.1, Amiga Forever 3.0/3.1, H&P AmigaOS 3.9, Amiga Forever 3.x, 3.9 BoingBall 1/2.
more infos, download, etc:
|21 November 2009, 07:13||#67|
Amiga user since 1989
Join Date: Nov 2009
AmigaSYS 4 AGA
Hi to all,
I use WinUAE 1.61 to create a RDB unit to use on my A1200 desktop. My HDD is a IDE 2.5" 120GB. All work fine.
- Create a DH0 440MB FFS and quick format
- Start with WB3.1 disk in DF0 & HDD with DH0 & Hardfile of AmigaSYS 4 AGA mounted.
- Copy all contents of AmigaSYS 4 AGA to DH0
- Extract WB from DF0 and unmount Hardfile from WinUAE
- Reset Amiga on WinUAE to initiate the install procedure.
- Install AmygaSYS 4 AGA using WB 3.1 original disks & no other HDD or partition on WinUAE.
- Install latest update AmigaSYS 4 AGA R1.3
- Mount AmigaOS 3.9 CD
- AmigaSYS 4 AGA detect the OS3.9 CD and ask you to update... then update.
- Update to BB1 & BB2
- Create the other partitions you want (best for me is SFS).
If you want to use your IDE-Fix97 instead of the included one. Install the software after the final step (update of BB1 & BB2) or system do not update and hangs.
I'm not a expert like the members of EAB (of course), but with this simple steps my A1200 work fine and is updated to BB2 without problems.
Really, the latest version of AmigaSYS 4 AGA is a great job with many bugs fixed & add-ons. I love it.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Amiga SYS AGA on real Amiga 1200||D4Ni3L3||New to Emulation or Amiga scene||14||24 November 2009 17:04|
|AmigaSYS 3 Plus Released!||Dary||News||114||14 September 2008 14:10|
|CF card booting in Winuae but not on real Amiga 4000||Sandman||support.Hardware||1||03 July 2008 08:19|
|AmigaSYS 3 Released!||Dary||News||89||13 April 2007 15:34|