|05 September 2008, 16:12||#1|
Join Date: Aug 2001
WinUAE 1.5.2 released
Please, do not post bug reports or other "technical" questions here. This is not prb.WinUAE, I won't reply to bug reports here.
WinUAE 1.5.2 released. http://www.winuae.net/
Major 1.5.1 bug fixed:
- Random crashing if USB mouse or joystick inserted.
Other bugs fixed:
- Only titlebar was visible if minimized window was restored.
- Bottom part of display was not updated in bigger than display RTG modes.
- uae-configuration/uaectrl didn't always work.
- Bsdsocket emulation was not initialized in some configurations.
- Catweasel MK4 joystick/mouse compatibility improved.
- uaescsi.device media change didn't update all geometry parameters.
- Sound mute on/off inputevent fixed.
- Store relative ROM paths in ini-file mode.
- OpenAL sound support (experimental).
|05 September 2008, 17:18||#6|
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toronto, CANADA
WinUAE is quite literally the only reason I have a Windows partition on my computer so I say both thank you and damn you.
|06 September 2008, 04:49||#16|
Join Date: Aug 2006
thanks tony for the new version !!
btw, what kind of improvement in the sound using openAL ?
I have an old openAL version that needs quake 2 evolution port
I need to install that?
|06 September 2008, 08:34||#18|
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Germantown, Maryland / USA, born in Hannover / Germany
Thank you Toni for sharing your work of genious. This is the most amazing piece of software I've ever used.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|