|24 February 2008, 01:25||#1|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: #pspuae chatroom
Pspuae 0.70 Released
FOL of www.pspuae.com has just posted this, and I thought I would do my bit and pass it on for any interested parties;
We have released a new version of PSPUAE (Amiga Emulator for PSP), changes / improvements are listed below.
V0.70 - FOL update
* Added alot of Ric's FAMEC code and optimisations. (Gave some speed increase)
* Altered Hsync handler. (Removes slow down when sprites on screen, with CPU = MAX)
* Altered CPU CYCLE UNIT to 256 (Gave the most speed increase)
* Altered CHIPSET settings (To fall inline with CPU CYCLE UNIT change, its now a much more finer setting than in previous versions. Giving better results)
* Added Ric's FAMEC Sound code (Still clicks, we know what the problem is, but i need help to solve it)
* Added Interpolation 4CH Sound under sound menu (This can improve sound slighty)
* Altered HEAP SIZE for available memory to PSPUAE (This solves all memory problems)
* Added Ric's FAMEC FrameSkip Algorithm (This gives a finer smoother Auto FrameSkip)
Remember Read the README`s, I have re-added the "options and what they are" section.
You can download it from the DOWNLOADS section of www.pspuae.com where I'm sure relevant feedback would be appreciated.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Pspuae 0.72 Fame/c Edition Released!!!!||FOL||News||30||02 September 2009 23:56|
|PSPUAE 0.63 BE Released||Hungry Horace||News||45||08 February 2008 02:02|
|PSPUAE V0.62 Christmas Edition Released||Hungry Horace||News||4||07 December 2006 21:17|
|PSPUAE 0.52 Released||Paul||News||0||24 July 2006 12:28|
|PSPUAE 0.51b Released||Paul||News||0||11 July 2006 12:12|