|21 December 2007, 06:31||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2004
WinUAE 1.4.5 released today (20.12.2007).
- Sana2 compatible net device (uaenet.device) emulation. WinPCap required.
- Full doublescan mode emulation (DBLPAL, DBLNTSC, MultiScan etc..),
sprite doublescan support.
- Full SuperHires emulation, bitplanes and sprites, including ECS
Denise "scrambled palette" superhires mode. Also does not downscale
hires sprites to lores anymore when bitplane resolution is lores.
- SuperHires resolution added to display panel, replaces old GUI lores
setting with lores, hires and superhires select box.
- .dsq (DiskSqueeze) and .wrp (Warp) disk decompression support.
- "Automount" and "Do not boot" harddrive options added.
- Axis movements can be mapped to buttons in input panel
(left/right and up/down)
- Picasso96 resolutions 320x200, 320x240, 640x400 and 640x480 added to
resolution list, even if no native Windows support.
- optional ini-file registry replacement. (winuae.ini or -ini <file>)
- Autocomplete added to most path text boxes.
- Added information text to hardfile panel (shows type, size,.. of HDF)
- Nordic Power 3.0 freezer cartridge support.
- lzx decompression stability and compatibility improved.
- Debugger C-command word and long word support fixed.
- Heavy CD32 Akiko C2P usage caused huge performance loss.
- AGA statefile restore crash fix.
- Analog joystick mouse emulation fix.
- A500 cycle-exact mode freeze in some cases.
- Picasso96 display preferences resolution list corruption.
- A590/A2091 SCSI emulation buffer overflow crash fix.
- Some types of HDF didn't mount properly.
- Some automount issues fixed.
- CDTV and CDTV SCSI emulation compatibility improved.
- Some ECS Denise-only features fixed.
- Miscellaneous fixes here and there.
- Blank screen in windowed mode fixed (RGB overlay incompatibility)
More info and download at http://www.winuae.net/
|21 December 2007, 19:04||#8|
. . Mouse . .
Join Date: Jun 2005
Whenever I think 'That's it, WinUAE is as good as it needs to be'. Up pop yet more genuinely useful features.
uaenet.device is going to be a big help to me.
|24 December 2007, 19:22||#14|
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'm behind you!
A big thanks to Toni for his continuous development of WinUAE.
Without it, I think many of us would be lost!
|24 December 2007, 23:16||#16|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Sydney / London
Most definitely, couldn't agree more with all posts in this thread.
Thanks for all your continued work with WinUAE and being so helpful / active on EAB Toni
One question though, do you ever sleep?
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 0.9.92 "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #3" Released!||Jim||News||2||23 December 2004 11:29|
|WinUAE - HD, and WinUAE Beats me||Mr.B||support.WinUAE||19||26 October 2003 17:49|
|WinUAE 0817r3-GUI dissappears/ WinUAE freezes.||7-Zark-7||support.WinUAE||2||23 December 2001 14:19|