|30 July 2007, 02:27||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: State College, PA
WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!
WinUAE 1.4.3 (29.07.2007)
- Built-in lha/lzh and lzx support.
- Mount archives as a harddrive with transparent, recursive
(archives inside archive) decompression. Supported: zip, 7zip,
rar (unrar.dll or archiveaccess.dll required), lha/lzh, lzx.
- A3000 Kickstart ROM and SuperKickstart disk support.
- A590/A2091 SCSI, A3000 SCSI and CDTV SCSI expansion harddrive (HDF)
emulation (WD33C93 + (Super)DMAC based SCSI hardware).
- Action Cartridge Super IV Professional freezer cartridge emulation.
- X-Power Professional 500 (v1.2) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Nordic Power (v2.0) freezer cartridge emulation.
- Debugger improvements (improved deep trainer, copper memwatch points,
CPU-model specific registers can be modified, illegal access logger
improved, process breakpoints etc..)
- Paths-panel default paths selection improved.
- Separate native and Picasso96 vsync setting.
- GUI will "autoscroll" if fullscreen mode is smaller than GUI.
- Improved rtg.library, speeds up Picasso96 in high resolution modes
- CDTV emulation improved (DOTC2, Xenon2, ChaosInAndromeda CD player)
- CD32 CD emulation improved (Fightin' Spirit, Base Jumpers etc..)
- Ghostscript printing fixed (again).
- Floppy drive sound selection if fdrawcmd.sys was not installed.
- Video recording sound pitch issue.
- -datapath command line parameter fixed (again..)
- uae-configuration JIT on/off switching fixed.
- Sprite attachment fix, fixes "Great Demo" by "The Tremendous Trio"
- Some FPU fixes from Aranym.
- Directory filesystem locked files (most commonly s:startup-sequence)
after software reset
- Filesystem emulation not initializing if JIT was enabled and no other
expansions enabled (fast RAM, Z3 fast, etc..)
|30 July 2007, 12:42||#4|
Meet the Veggies!
Join Date: Jul 2001
Nice release. I'm Just wondering why the 'new' rtg.library is exactly the same size as the old one. It even has the same version number!
Also my A4000 kickstart ROM just shows a black screen when I try to boot from it.
|30 July 2007, 18:26||#9|
Join Date: Aug 2001
Last edited by Toni Wilen; 30 July 2007 at 21:48.
|30 July 2007, 22:17||#11|
needs more ice cream
Join Date: Nov 2006
All bow to Toni for he is great and gets the job done when he says instead of making excuses up like "only two more weeks!"
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|