English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Amiga scene

Old 01 April 2007, 10:40   #1
Zone Friend
BreakPoint/German Info ?

I will be going to Breakpoint this year, but i will be missing the first day of it, due to me getting the dates wrong, and i cannot afford the accomodation in Bingen due to the fact i will be also going to France and Prague afterwards... so i looked online at Car Rental in Germany, and apparently from Frankfurt Airport i can get a hire Car for the 5 days i will be in Germany ( mainly for Breakpoint ).

I went to a website called Tiger, which has a quoted price of 200 Euro for 4 days car hire, but what surprised me about this price, was that it was for an Audi A3 with a GPS system!!!... Why is it so cheap to hire a car such as that or have i missed something??. I will need a Car to sleep in over the 3 days i will be at BreakPoint.

Also in missing the first day of Breakpoint, am i really missing all that much?.. i was quite upset when i realised i had stuffed the dates up
AdSense AdSense  
Old 11 April 2007, 20:50   #2
move.l #$c0ff33,throat

Did you make it to Breakpoint? I just came back and despite I've sworn I wouldn't do any partycoding anymore, I ended up spending 3 days of the party in front of asm-pro. last bugs (thanks winuae.... ) i fixed in the orgaroom. luckily the amiga orga was oldschool scener from hungary so he was very easy to deal with. other than that, breakpoint was great as always, many nice releases and lots of nice ppl around. but now, no partycoding ever again for me. Now I need some sleep.
AdSense AdSense