|18 March 2007, 14:21||#1|
Join Date: May 2001
WinUAE 1.4.1 released
WinUAE 1.4.1 (18.03.2007)
winuae.net server problem finally fixed (hardware failure)
Major bug fixed:
- Start-up crash introduced in 1.4.0.
- Yet another bsdsocket crash fix.
- ASPI detection ignored NeroASPI, also ASPI detection was improved.
- Some interlaced programs had color stripes or wrong colors in right border.
- Picasso96 RTG RAM mapping error in non-JIT mode
- New input targets added. (disk swapper, input configuration 1-4)
- Quickstart-mode automatically selects best available CD access mode.
- Master (Windows main volume) volume control added to input targets.
- map "POV Hat"-type joypad control to joystick horizontal and vertical.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|