|01 February 2007, 22:42||#1|
Wonderful World Of Amiga
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Manchester, UK
CF PCMCIA Adapter Powered Amiga
I want to turn my A600/A1200 into a portable games machine with the help of a Compact Flash PCMCIA adapter.
1. Do I have to buy the CF PCMCIA adapter from Amigakit, or can I use any of these:
2. Should the CF PCMCIA adapter be Type II?
3. Besides the Kingston, what other brand & capacity CF cards have worked for you?
4. Is there any limit to the size of CF card I can use with the CF PCMCIA adapter?
5. I understand that I will need a driver and filesystem to access the CF card:
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|For Sale: Right Angle PCMCIA Adapter||lopos2000||MarketPlace||3||04 December 2006 11:24|
|PCMCIA 30 in 1 adapter||ungi||support.Hardware||1||31 July 2006 18:54|
|surecom drivers pcmcia ethernet adapter||shalonger||support.Hardware||1||04 July 2006 07:01|
|PCMCIA to USB adapter||fc.studio||support.Hardware||12||26 January 2006 11:26|
|PCMCIA V-Adapter!!||BarrySWE||MarketPlace||7||11 October 2005 18:41|