|25 January 2007, 12:20||#1|
Join Date: Sep 2005
WookieChat 2.5 available!
Nothing earth shattering in this release, but theres a few nice additions. In particular like being able to disable the dedicated "server tab", and also not have to view the same away message 20 times when you're talking to someone and they forget to switch it off.
- You can now close the leftmost server tabs.
- Dedicated server tabs can be disabled/enabled. Configure this setting at: Main Settings > Servers. Server tabs can be closed now regardless.
- When a person sends you a file with DCC SEND, the file comment field is filled with their nick and IP address, and the network name
- When messaging someone in private, away messages are only displayed once unless they change.
- The ignore function now ignores /notice messages
- Added an ENV variable for AmiUpdate compatibiilty
- Added a "Hide" menu item, with short cut, for quick iconifying.
- Bugfix: No more crashing when closing second networks
- Bugfix: Parting channels on the Serenity IRC network no longer crashes.
- Added a workaround for a strange PREFIX parameter on the EnterTheGame IRC network.
- Bugfix: No more garbage characters bug when using cursor up/down to scroll through your input history. (used to happen at the end)
- Type /playing or /tunenet to show whats playing in TuneNet. It's not that useful a feature really.. I added it by request. It's something nice to play with, just for shits 'n giggles.
- You can optionally turn on smaller tab sizes, by running wookiechat with the "smalltabs" switch. i.e. "run wookiebeta_os3 smalltabs". I'm aware that they dont always look right though.
Download: wookiechat2_5.lha / or Grab it from os4depot.net
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WookieChat 2.4 released||Paul||News||1||01 December 2006 11:43|
|New Version of Wookiechat Available. (Amiga IRC Client)||Mikey_C||News||0||03 October 2006 12:40|
|WookieChat 1.3 beta Released||Paul||News||0||15 October 2004 16:50|