English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 24 September 2006, 07:34   #21
Ironclaw
Banned

My challenge to you is Elfmania (without cheats).
AdSense AdSense  
Old 24 September 2006, 10:26   #22
DanE

Thanks again everyone for some brilliant suggestions,

I'm going to hammer Lionheart, This is the kind of game you can pick up and play, i do remember it from years ago but only vaguely.

Ive just watched your movie Ironclaw of the 1st level and the game looks amazing.

This one I'm going to definitely see through to the end.

Does anyone know why my second button on my pad wont work??

Forget about the second button does anyone know why the game just quit to workbench and show an "Exception "Address Error" ($800C) at $18F81974 (Expmem $17974) error occurd"

Last edited by DanE; 24 September 2006 at 10:41.
Old 24 September 2006, 11:21   #23
AMIGAZ
Amiga-Mad

Send a message via ICQ to AMIGAZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanE
Thanks again everyone for some brilliant suggestions,

I'm going to hammer Lionheart, This is the kind of game you can pick up and play, i do remember it from years ago but only vaguely.

Ive just watched your movie Ironclaw of the 1st level and the game looks amazing.

This one I'm going to definitely see through to the end.

Does anyone know why my second button on my pad wont work??

Forget about the second button does anyone know why the game just quit to workbench and show an "Exception "Address Error" ($800C) at $18F81974 (Expmem $17974) error occurd"
Are you running a 68040 or 68060 CPU? if so use the NOCACHE tooltype on the game icon
Old 24 September 2006, 11:33   #24
DanE

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIGAZ
Are you running a 68040 or 68060 CPU? if so use the NOCACHE tooltype on the game icon
No im running a dce typhoon mk 2 68030 cpu with 16mb ram

Last edited by DanE; 24 September 2006 at 11:41.
Old 24 September 2006, 13:58   #25
Marcuz
Wurk???

Quote:

I always go back to the same games.
that's my same problem. i would like to be absorbed from a new game for some week, but simply i seem not to have the same dedication i had when i was a kiddo
Old 24 September 2006, 17:16   #26
blade002
Zone Friend

Quote:
No im running a dce typhoon mk 2 68030 cpu with 16mb ram
Im running WHDLoad with a Blizzard 1230 50mhz & 32mb so it should work ok with yours?.. have you tried the Tool type like AmigaZ mentioned ?

If you do get Lionheart working, just one tip. by pressing " I " on the keyboard ( dont include the quotation marks, just the letter only ), it makes the colour in the sky ( the copper ) go into interlace mode so as to make it blend better and look much nicer. When you first start the game its already like this, but on about level 1.2, so level 2 of World 1, its no longer active. So just press " I " on the keyboard to activate it again.

Its only a small thing that ive told you about, but you may find it enhances your enjoyment of the game a bit.

Last edited by blade002; 24 September 2006 at 17:24.
Old 24 September 2006, 19:17   #27
Anubis
Maj. Voodoo

And while playing lionheart (if you made it work) make sure on lava level to find cave and amulet, otherwise you will have bad ending.

What to play on amiga?

Last night I played Shangai untill I completed the solitare version of the game. Then I played Sensible Soccer.

I'm thinking to replay couple of the games such as Chaos Engine and Pang, while I also like to finally complete Cannon Fodder series and Alien Breed (probably with some cheats )
Old 24 September 2006, 20:19   #28
Ironclaw
Banned

I'm thinking of completing Dune 2... becuase I have only played it seriously once, and completed it once.... it's time for a second time... last time was more than 10 years ago or so.
Old 24 September 2006, 20:42   #29
tarr

Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II Turrican II
AdSense AdSense