|01 April 2006, 02:16||#1|
Stuck in end part of Tex 04: "San Francisco" (ITALIAN)
has anyone of you guys ever played this part 'til the end?
I am VERY far advanced in the game. (SPOILER ALERT!)
- found the knocked-down victim in the street (hidden under a blanket; a former accessory of Diamond Jim who knew too many things)
- found a way to dress as a marine and entered the seaman's pub at the harbor
- found the password of the secret back room in the Chinese restaurant
- found out about an illegal armoury located in the back room of the 'Eldorado' (gambling house)
- found Diamond Jim's henchman and overpowered him
- found my trusty friend Kit Carson hiding and fussing about a beautiful young teacher inside the school building!
After telling everything to my friend, police officer Tom, a murder happens and the game is over.
My suspicion is that I must find the hideout of my red Indian friend Tiger Jack as well as this task might only be possible to solve with two guys!
Unfortunately, I haven't yet, although I'm fairly sure that I scoured for him over the whole damn area.
Since the game is very advanced at this stage, many doors that previously had worked are now blocked (= sub-task completed; no need to enter there anymore).
Does Tiger Jack indeed hide somewhere, or is there another solution to this problem?
Thanks in advance for helping me solve this last tricky task.
Last edited by andreas; 01 April 2006 at 02:30.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Problems with "Thespywholovedme", "Flood", "Shinobi"||sareks||support.Games||12||03 May 2006 14:52|
|Seeking rare versions of "Space Ranger" and "Wheel of fortune"||bayard||request.Old Rare Games||5||28 November 2005 21:35|
|Stuck in "LitilDivil"||Korodny||support.Games||1||12 May 2003 20:44|
|Found "Hi-Lite" -> Was ["mod.beast song" author?]||Zilog||Nostalgia & memories||11||02 March 2003 04:36|
|Req. "Mission Bavarya" and "Dark Angel" fullversion||ST8||request.Old Rare Games||0||18 June 2002 18:51|