|24 October 2005, 21:08||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2004
WinUAE 1.1.1 (24.10.2005)
- Incorrect AF 2005 path defaults.
- Blitter freeze in CE-mode if D-channel was not enabled.
- Misc/Priority panel crash when running under Windows 9x/ME.
- Parallel port emulation. (Gauntlet III)
- Two disk emulation bugs. (Xybots, Disposable Hero and others)
- Incorrect .uae extension path if -datapath -command line
parameter was used.
- Old versions of AdaptecASPI and NeroASPI are now automatically
rejected. No more crashes or bluescreens under Windows 9x/ME if
Windows build-in ASPI is used.
- Full SCSI device support in SPTI-mode.
- Display panel resolution and depth moved to separate select boxes
- Disk history format changed. File name is now visible even if
path is very long.
Last edited by Dary; 24 October 2005 at 21:30.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 0.9.92 "WinUAE 1.0 public beta #3" Released!||Jim||News||2||23 December 2004 11:29|
|WinUAE - HD, and WinUAE Beats me||Mr.B||support.WinUAE||19||26 October 2003 17:49|
|WinUAE 0817r3-GUI dissappears/ WinUAE freezes.||7-Zark-7||support.WinUAE||2||23 December 2001 14:19|