|02 October 2005, 21:42||#1|
WinUAE 1.1 released...
WinUAE 1.1 (02.10.2005)
Major bugs introduced in 1.0 fixed:
- Picasso96 graphics corruption after ALT-TAB
- Zipped Amiga Forever Kickstart ROM image decryption problem
- JIT FPU ACOS bug (incorrect result if argument was negative)
Older bugs fixed:
- More stable on the fly configuration loading
- In windowed mode Amiga window height was sometimes slightly
larger than requested size
- "the desktop is too small for the specified window size"-check
was not completely correct
- AHI recording mode memory leak
- Some Amiga monitor drivers work now properly (for example Euro36)
- Incorrect paths if WinUAE was run from networked drive
- Some custom chipset emulation bugs (Obliterator intro, Elfmania
scoreboard, Warp and others)
- Directory filesystem directory modification date bug if comment
or protection flags were modified
- Improved directory filesystem compatibility
- Rare disk emulation bug introduced in 0.9.90
- Action Replay statefile restore bug introduced in 0.9.90
- OCS/ECS color translation to native colors fixed. (this was bug
since the beginning of UAE..) Colors are now slightly brighter.
No effect on AGA-mode colors.
- Configurable Catweasel joystick support, MK4 mouse support added
(NOTE: Right and middle mouse button may not work with all mice,
requires Catweasel driver/firmware update)
- MMKeyboard support added
- Transparent "drive led status bar"
- SPTI (Windows 2K/XP) SCSI emulation includes non-CDROM SCSI devices
- Improved uaescsi.device SCSI interface selection
- Custom emulation updates (Death Trap, Loons Docs, Spanish Rose by
Creed, Filled Perspective by Zero Defects, Himalaya by Avalanche..)
- Improved default path setting, Amiga Forever 2005 paths supported
- More missing keycodes added to input-panel
- Copper debugger: tracing, single step and breakpoint
- Disk swapper: right button doubleclick in "Disk image"-column:
removes disk in disk swapper panel. right button singleclick in
"Drive"-column: remove disk in drive
- New-style ROM config entries
- Compressed hardfiles supported (limitations: max 100MB, all written
data will be lost after reset or exit, hardfile file name extension
must be either hdz, zip, rar or 7z)
- Hardfile drag&drop to harddisk-panel
|03 October 2005, 11:55||#10|
Join Date: Aug 2004
GREAT WORK, Tony !!!
One question: What's the purpose of that 'Genlock connected' option in the Chipset panel ??
|03 October 2005, 14:24||#13|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Always great to see a new release, some handy new features too. A big thank you to all involved.
|04 October 2005, 02:05||#18|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Hannover / Germany
and the older versions pretended to have a Genlock connected.
There is a detection function, which is executed at boottime from
the Kickstart and which prevented that WinUAE could load most of
the monitor drivers successfully. These monitor drivers like Euro36
for example have a flag internally DI_AVAIL_NOTWITHGENLOCK.
Since v1.1, WinUAE now disables this faked Genlock by default.
Thus, you are able to play with some programmable monitor drivers
like Euro36, now. To get a screensize of 720x600 you can use:
DEVS:Monitors/EURO36 MINROW=0x10 TOTROWS=0x140
PatchOverscan ID=79000 O=M -40 0 679 299
and adjust the Euro36 Overscan Preferences accordingly.
Make sure to set "Horizontal Centering" and "Vertical Centering".
It's on your own risk to try these settings with a real Amiga,
because it may happen, that your monitor runs out of sync <50Hz !
But I did not have any problems on my old A2000, except flickering
Last edited by PeterK; 04 October 2005 at 02:21.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|WinUAE 2.5.0 released||Toni Wilen||News||30||08 December 2012 18:48|
|WinUAE 1.4.3 Released!||Avanze||News||14||10 August 2007 08:42|
|WinUAE 1.3.4 released||Paul||News||11||02 January 2007 04:09|
|WinUAE 1.3.2 Released||Avanze||News||10||05 September 2006 21:08|
|New WinUAE Help released||Paul||News||3||02 January 2005 21:56|