oldpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by glwxxx
easy guys, winuae is going to be released in one week
What's the source of this information?

AdSense AdSense  
Old 01 June 2005, 23:31   #122
Exoskeletor

because translators has only 1 week to make their translation and because... i wont say anything more
Old 02 June 2005, 00:22   #123
Dary

www.winuae.net not work some days , what's got him ?
Old 02 June 2005, 00:50   #124
oldpx

Well he can release something this very moment as version 1.0 but we don't want to have a buggy beta! We're harming ourselves with speculations about release dates

Old 02 June 2005, 08:50   #125
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxscroll
Well he can release something this very moment as version 1.0 but we don't want to have a buggy beta! We're harming ourselves with speculations about release dates
Nothing compares to BursegUAE
I still have it.
Old 02 June 2005, 12:18   #126
Dary

AmigaSYS 2 released next week!!!
Old 03 June 2005, 23:18   #127
Dary

AmigaSYS 2 is Out!!!!!!!!
Old 04 June 2005, 00:47   #128
HOL2001
Amigamaniac

It's the best thing you've ever got !!!
Old 04 June 2005, 01:10   #129
Bloodwych

I've offered loads of comments in the past, but since you guys have worked so hard I'll throw in some more.

Very impressive work! Great that you’ve given OS 3.9 owners a nice little treat too. The multi language support is brilliant and the website completes a very polished package.

The demo showing credits and a greetz list (right after installing) is a fantastic touch – very old school, wonderfully nostalgic and has that unique Amiga scene feel to it.

The eye candy and look is cool and I can see you’ve put a lot of effort into the different themes. I still feel the basic workbench engine running things could be better and attention to operational details improved. Then again, I would say that as my opinions will be highly subjective due to building the classicwb packs, which are very different in that regards.

Overall, another great release and thanks for keeping the Amiga scene alive with your contributions.
Old 04 June 2005, 01:26   #130
oldpx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fred the Duck
Nothing compares to BursegUAE
I still have it.
I didn't know it worked with newer winuae versions. PM me if you want a copy of what I've been using at the moment.

@Dary&AmigaSYS team: A big thank you!

Old 04 June 2005, 17:56   #131
Dary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodwych
I've offered loads of comments in the past, but since you guys have worked so hard I'll throw in some more.

Very impressive work! Great that you’ve given OS 3.9 owners a nice little treat too. The multi language support is brilliant and the website completes a very polished package.

The demo showing credits and a greetz list (right after installing) is a fantastic touch – very old school, wonderfully nostalgic and has that unique Amiga scene feel to it.

The eye candy and look is cool and I can see you’ve put a lot of effort into the different themes. I still feel the basic workbench engine running things could be better and attention to operational details improved. Then again, I would say that as my opinions will be highly subjective due to building the classicwb packs, which are very different in that regards.

Overall, another great release and thanks for keeping the Amiga scene alive with your contributions.
Acknowledgement
Old 04 June 2005, 22:18   #132
Exoskeletor

Finally, thanx a lot guys, thanx dary, great job
Old 05 June 2005, 11:25   #133
Dic_Ray

Amiga OS 3.9 installation didn't work

1.) This pack is really great!!!

But, I couldn't install Amiga OS 3.9 with my Amiga OS 3.9 CD. I used the newer one (prepared for WinUAE installation). After first installation the startup CLI window closed and nothing happen.

For my 2nd try I used the "older" Amiga OS 3.9 CD from a friend of mine and this time it worked like expected.

So dear AmigaSYS creators, please could you check again your installation routine, so all Amiga OS 3.9 CDs will work?

2.) I would like to see scalos used in AmigaSYS. I like the content menus possible with ist. What do you think about?

Thank you very much for keeping alive the amiga feeling. Kindest regards
Old 05 June 2005, 11:33   #134
Dary

AmigaOS 3.9 Install short :

Click Upgrade Icon Step 1 :

Insert your VALID AmigaOS 3.9 CD into UNIT 0!!! enter key and wait , for pre installing. Reboot.

Step 2 : Manual starting original Os 3.9 install.

Step 3: with AmigaOs 3.9 , Theme locale , and icon files added and some fixes for AmigaOS 3.9.
Old 05 June 2005, 11:36   #135
Dary

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dic_Ray
1.) This pack is really great!!!

But, I couldn't install Amiga OS 3.9 with my Amiga OS 3.9 CD. I used the newer one (prepared for WinUAE installation). After first installation the startup CLI window closed and nothing happen.

For my 2nd try I used the "older" Amiga OS 3.9 CD from a friend of mine and this time it worked like expected.

So dear AmigaSYS creators, please could you check again your installation routine, so all Amiga OS 3.9 CDs will work?

2.) I would like to see scalos used in AmigaSYS. I like the content menus possible with ist. What do you think about?

Thank you very much for keeping alive the amiga feeling. Kindest regards
http://www.tar.hu/amigasys/install.gif
Old 05 June 2005, 11:43   #136
Calo Nord

Send a message via ICQ to Calo Nord
Quote:

You can install anything you like manually on AmigaSYS!
Old 05 June 2005, 11:46   #137
Dary

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Old 05 June 2005, 11:53   #138
Calo Nord

Send a message via ICQ to Calo Nord
Quote:
I never heard about a newer Os 3.9 perpared for WinUAE, seems to be a not valid CD, so you can install it with AmigaSYS! Please try the original one
Old 05 June 2005, 14:27   #139
bippym
Global Moderator

This really is a fantastic effort and builds up on AIAB and improves on the AIAB shortcomings!

As with all these pre-made WBs it is setup to how the creator(s) want it to look/behave so it wont always have everything you need or will have things you don't want/need.

But as far as ready made WBs go it looks to be a really good alternative to the Bloodwych Workbenches
Old 05 June 2005, 16:21   #140
Dary

Quote:
Originally Posted by bippym
This really is a fantastic effort and builds up on AIAB and improves on the AIAB shortcomings!

As with all these pre-made WBs it is setup to how the creator(s) want it to look/behave so it wont always have everything you need or will have things you don't want/need.

But as far as ready made WBs go it looks to be a really good alternative to the Bloodwych Workbenches

What do you miss from the AmigaSYS WB, and what would you left out ?
AdSense AdSense