|27 January 2004, 13:32||#1|
Join Date: Dec 2003
I was wondering, what was the latest version of fMSX on the Amiga. I currently have v2.3 but i remember seeing a v2.3 beta 2. Can anyone conform this or find a link to it?
|27 January 2004, 15:25||#2|
Join Date: Aug 2001
There *should* be at least V2.3 beta 2 but I donīt know if it ever was made public
Hereīs some text :
v2.3 Beta 2
- Fixed a bug in the '060 version that caused graphical garbage
in some games (Ashguine; MonMonMonster; Super Rambo).
- Improved render speed for screens 5 & 7 (cybergraphics) and
eliminated a large lookup table for those screens.
- Improved render speed for screens 5..8 (native) by 30..40%.
- Greatly improved the speed when running on the workbench.
v2.3 Beta 1
- Added Colecovision support.
- Fixed the autorun feature.
- fMSX once again supports two cartridges.
- Two more Z80 registers were registerized (HL and SP). In addition, the
Z80 engine will now perform 16-bit reads and writes when possible.
- The VRAM layout for 64K screens is now correct. This means the Feedback
intro looks correct now, and Breaker is playable.
|Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|fMSX 2.3 beta 2 (on Amiga)||Solo Kazuki||request.Apps||15||19 December 2012 14:58|
|Amiga fMSX Sceenmode Settings Trouble||CU_AMiGA||support.Apps||0||24 April 2005 15:20|