English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Apps

Old 11 October 2019, 12:28   #1
Jolabandola

How do i replace Multiview or get Amigaguide to work properly?

I am running Workbench 2.1 on my CF-card through Winuae to set everything up and install games and so on. The plan is to move the card back to the Amiga when i get it back from recap.
One issue i am having is with Multiview. If i install a Whdload game and as an example want to read the manual, i get this error.

"Cannot open Amigaguide.library ! Using default instead".
I have installed Amigaguide but if it still tries to open it with multiview wich i dont have.
If i klick the icon and choose information it shows Multiview as the standardtool and if i erase that and type in Amigaguide and klick save it works.
I have the Amigaguide.library in Libs

How can i fix this?
Old 11 October 2019, 13:27   #2
hooverphonique
ex. demoscener "Bigmama"

If you want to use Amigaguide instead of Multiview, you need to change it for every amigaguide document icon that has Multiview as the default tool.

Alternatively, you could make a copy of Amigaguide and name it Multiview (since you dont have Multiview, it isn't used for anything else, so should be safe).