English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.CD32 Conversion

Old 07 November 2018, 17:58   #21
plasmab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celco View Post
Great idea and many many thanks for all the effort. Just wondering if somebody managed to store date & time with the TF? It's not that important but every time I reboot the CD32 I loose current date/time. Seems that CD32 is missing RTC? thanks

TF328 has no RTC. When I designed it it was with gamers in mind.
Old 07 November 2018, 18:44   #22
celco

Thanks for the info plasmab. I was afraid that I have an older TF328 without RTC. I was just wondering if somebody starts building a RTC for the CD32 as I can't find any project on the net. I have an Amiga CD32 Floppy Drive with a real Time Clock which is on a separate PCB.
If somebody knows the following.
Would it be possible to expand a slot on the TF328 and put the RTC PCB in that slot? So a TF328 with 3 slot for instance.
Sorry that I use this post to bring this up. Please remove if not allowed. Many thanks.
Old 07 November 2018, 19:14   #23
plasmab
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by celco View Post
Thanks for the info plasmab. I was afraid that I have an older TF328 without RTC. I was just wondering if somebody starts building a RTC for the CD32 as I can't find any project on the net. I have an Amiga CD32 Floppy Drive with a real Time Clock which is on a separate PCB.
If somebody knows the following.
Would it be possible to expand a slot on the TF328 and put the RTC PCB in that slot? So a TF328 with 3 slot for instance.
Sorry that I use this post to bring this up. Please remove if not allowed. Many thanks.
I really have no interest in adding anything to my accelerators except the essentials. The more options the more support. My philosophy is LEAN. The bare minimum. This keeps the cost down for the end users.

Sorry. No options with me.