Give up the ghost

Re: looking for these games

OK, here's the scoop:

Cloud kingdoms in the Zone
Jupiter Probe in the Zone
Raider in the Zone
Sexy Droids / Blue Angel 69 both in the Zone
Verminator doesn't exist on the Amiga

Mini Golf (Magic Bytes) I have Mini Golf Plus (Starbyte); so this for sure exists?
Deep Space I tried posting the WHD version, but the Zone told me the file already exists. I renamed it, uploaded it and got the same error message, so I can't help you here...sorry.
Old 03 March 2002, 11:17   #3
Michi

Re: Re: looking for these games

ok, thank you very much, twistin.
i was looking for a quite long time for these games.

are you 100% sure that verminator was not released on amiga? i read some previews in old german magazines.

minigolf from magic bytes definitely exists. i also read a review in an old amiga-mag.

i would be fantastic if you could send me the whd-version of deep space to "michi444@web.de". thanks in advance.

btw: your personal adf-pool must be huge, when you even have these old/exotic games...

see you!

michi

Old 03 March 2002, 12:01   #4
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

OK, well I had Mini Golf on my MIA/Wants list for the longest time and at some point struck it from the list. Something compelled me to conclude it didn't exist on the Amiga, but I love being wrong about these things. Likewise for Verminator, although we have researched this one heavily and have turned up no indications anywhere of its existance. Many games in preview stages were axed during production and quite a number of these were previewed in magazines. Needless to say, if I am wrong, it would delight me to no end, but I honestly believe it was never finished.

I'll send you that Deep Space.
Quote:
btw: your personal adf-pool must be huge, when you even have these old/exotic games...
I have a few here and there.
Old 03 March 2002, 13:02   #5
Michi

hi! i also posted my request list on the "german amiga emu board" and someone sent me the hd-version of minigolf. i will upload it to the zone.

i noticed that you made a mistake while uploading the compact disk with jupiter probe. i can't find jupiter probe on this trilogy disk. the disk you uploaded contains academy, cybernoid,...
could you try another attempt?

thanks again

michi

Old 03 March 2002, 13:44   #6
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Super...thanks for filling that MIA before I even got around to adding it back to my list!

I vaguely remember dealing with that disk when I was attempting to sort my non-TOSEC compacts. Heck, I even had a readme file with it from somewhere. Maybe I just screwed up and renamed the wrong disk. I'll go through disks with a similar name and see if I can pinpoint the correct one. Especially since I don't think I have this as a standalone game disk (Jupiter Probe) anywhere else.

I'm off work today (Sunday) and while I still have a few tasks to take care of, I should be able to hunt this one down (as well as that Castlevania ad).

If you would, take a look at my MIA list and Cody's MIA list, as well; maybe you have some of these laying around or maybe you can request some of the German titles at GAEB (my Deutsche is useless...). Of course, TIA.
Old 03 March 2002, 17:02   #7
andreas
Zone Friend

Send a message via ICQ to andreas Send a message via AIM to andreas
ADF version of Minigolf (Magic Bytes)

Quote:
Super...thanks for filling that MIA before I even got around to adding it back to my list!
Sorry to spoil the party, but your MIA is in fact the HD/JST version of Starbyte's Minigolf Plus.
There's nothing better than testing stuff before you cross it out from the MIA list.
Well...the request for the ADF version of MiniGolf by Magic Bytes is still open to all!
I hope this one will appear anytime soon...

Last edited by andreas; 03 March 2002 at 17:22.
Old 03 March 2002, 20:47   #8
DrBong
HOL / AMR Team Member

There is also a WHDLoad/JST crackfix of Sexy Droids. If anyone wants me to put in the Zone, let me know.
Old 04 March 2002, 00:27   #9
Twistin'Ghost
Give up the ghost

Thanks, Andreas! With my schedule lately, I scarcely have time to test stuff as it comes in, but I never modify my existing MIA list until I have checked out the goods first. In this case, the game was removed some time ago from the list. At least now, I know I need to bang over to my MIA and add it back. Again, thanks for checking that one out for me!
Old 23 February 2012, 11:10   #10
salax54

Can someone pretty please up the Jupiter Probe disk? Thanks in advance! :-)