English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.WHDLoad > project.Killergorilla's WHD packs

Old 02 March 2008, 03:13   #1
Dwyloc

ERROR: Plan 9 from Outer Space (Illegal Instruction)

The Game crashes out towards the end with Exception "Illegal Instruction" ($10) at $79F66F56 (ExpMem $BFF56) occured. On by A1200 tower with blizzard 1240 040 card the problem happens at the following point in the game:

After part 37 "Fly to Washington and talk to the chief,he'll send you on an important mission in Cuba. When you are standing on the wharf the guard will say say something to you, to understand what he is saying examine the dictionary. After a long chat he'll give you a box of cigars and a poster." in the include solution if you press any key on the keyboard link F1 to save or any of the command keyboard short cuts.

I can up load my saves at the right point for the crash if that is helpfull, I am so selected make CoreDump but I can't see were that is being saved but I am sure that I can find out if anyone wants the core dump to debug the problem.
Old 26 July 2009, 12:51   #2
Dwyloc

Saves file attached at last.

If you load the save "crash time?" then get in the taxi, after your trip to Cuba pressing any key on the keyboard will cause the crash.

I have just retested with the latest version of whdload under winuae with the same result.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Plan9_saves.zip (7.5 KB, 352 views)