English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 17 June 2013, 19:56   #1
Raqoon

FS: Collection of Amiga Hardware / Software Canada

I have a collection of Amiga computers, software, and add on cards that while I love to tinker with, just do not have the time for anymore. I do not know what this stuff is worth, so will consider offers. I would prefer to sell it all together.

I can provide a more detailed list of what I have if there is interest. Note I am in Western Canada, so shipping tends to be very high from here.

Amiga 4000 desktop system - ROMS have not been upgraded.

Amiga 2000 desktop system with video toaster card installed. Software is working but seems to have issues, I don't know how to correct it. This system has a CPU upgrade, but the RAM card is a bit flakey and was removed from the system. (It works but the system likes to crash when it's installed, and I believe some of the SIM slots are bad, but could probably be repaired)

Amiga 2000 desktop system - very mint condition, little modifications and pretty much stock. Includes manuals, and the original sales receipt!

Amiga 2000 desktop system with genlock - System works but the power
supply blew up recently so it doesn't power on anymore without it being
replaced. Tested with power supply from the other machine and it does still function and boot up. Scala software with dongle.

Amiga Colour stereo monitor

Raven colour dot matrix printer.

Various hard drives (SCSI 10 GB, and a 4.2 GB) in working order
Box of disks with various software.

Keyboards and mice for the above systems.
External Genlock that I have never been able to get to work.

External Rack Mount Time Base Corrector (might keep this for other video work)

Rack mountable Autopatch (BNC connector type)

Contact me if interested.