English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 04 July 2007, 09:47   #1
TigerRaptorFX

Cybercon III question.

It has been a very long time since I played this game, and I pretty much have it beat. Expect for one little problem, I don't remember how to combined the 3 artifacts I collect that will give me the access code to unlock the brains bot room. Does any one remember how to connect them together?

Old 04 July 2007, 10:07   #2
farmarfred

I did a quick search on google and a walkthrough there stated that you needed 4 parts, after you collected them just drop them on floor and they will auto assemble to a blue sonic key.

But i never played it so i dont know if thats correct.
Old 04 July 2007, 21:59   #3
TigerRaptorFX

No you're right there are 4 of them. I only remember 3 because they where so heavily protected. Here are the 3 I found so far. First one had to jump over 3 very tall pillers. Second was underneath are large defense robot which I had to push out of when distorted. The third was deep underground protected by one sentry gun. Does any one know where the forth one might because I don't remember at all.

Edit: Never mind I just remembered.

Last edited by TigerRaptorFX; 04 July 2007 at 22:29.