English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 26 March 2013, 15:19   #1
butfluffy

spellbound dizzy ripped from cd32 big 6

hello. the version of spellbound dizzy on excellent dizzy collection crashes at aqua lung part. i've searched here and people mention that the version from big 6 has been ripped and uploaded to the zone. these posts are old and the game ain't at the zone anymore. if anyone has it could they please upload it to the zone.
i know i can play the ipf version of the game on my pc but the wife and i was playing the game using winuaex xbox emu on big tv.
i would rip the file myself from the iso and convert it but i don't know and cant find no tutorials
any help with the game would be great guys
Old 26 March 2013, 16:59   #2
jujasi

Spellbound dizzy & dizzy panic adf`s In the zone for you
Old 26 March 2013, 18:47   #3
butfluffy

thanks a lot . do you know if this version has the aqua lung crash or not?

also out of interest.. i extracted the spellbound file from the big 6 iso and thought i would try it in winuae for pc and it works. it loads the amigados screen at first then the game boots so i figured it must be in the right format and will work on xbox but it don't work on xbox winuaex. i tried to rename the file to adf extension and still it wont work. instead of the amigados load screen i just get the workbench blue disk screen . does anyone know how to make this file work on xbox version?
the version contained within the big 6 has infinite lives built in which would be cool feature to have aswell maybe as an alternative adf in my collection.

edit. i tried this version from the EAB file server TOSEC section... Dizzy's Excellent Adventures (1992)(Codemasters)(Disk 2 of 2)[cr Flashtro][bootable][compilation] this version does not crash when you aquire the scuba gear and it says cracked by rob while loading as oppossed to the fairlight logo. happy days

Last edited by butfluffy; 27 March 2013 at 20:33. Reason: update