English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.Sprites

Old 07 July 2012, 00:45   #61
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Send a message via MSN to FOL
Quote:
Originally Posted by bfrnhout View Post
HE for the ease of me. I place every little update on the download page. You can see witch the last update is. The file name is following a tie stamp. 060712 means in EU notation that the file is compiled on 06-Juli-2012. Every little funtion i put in the program i test it and compiled the source code. I wil check up regulair this site to see if there are problems or if there is a problem you want me direct warn about it mail me. bart_fernhout@hotmail.com. And i try to correct is as fast as possible.

Can you add a link to your site in your signature.
Have to keep searching for your site in your posts.
Old 07 July 2012, 19:38   #62
bfrnhout
Retro is the game to play

sorry for that short coming. i Thouth that the link already was there. but anyway here is it again: http://people.zeelandnet.nl/bfernhou...os_remake.html
Old 07 July 2012, 21:23   #63
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Quote:
sorry for that short coming. i Thouth that the link already was there. but anyway here is it again: http://people.zeelandnet.nl/bfernhou...os_remake.html
Sorry for confusion. It is there, but it will make it easier if you add it to your signature. This way everytime you post. There will be a link.

Offtopic;
is it me, or is the pic upside down on your side. You know the download link pic.
Old 08 July 2012, 22:35   #64
bfrnhout

I wil look it up how to do that. so it wil be easyer for the people to follow the link.
And you was the only one who did see it. I did by mistake mark flip image toggle. Its off now so the picture must be up right now. and a new little updat is in.
http://people.zeelandnet.nl/bfernhou...os_remake.html
Old 08 July 2012, 22:36   #65
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Quote:
I wil look it up how to do that. so it wil be easyer for the people to follow the link.
And you was the only one who did see it. I did by mistake mark flip image toggle. Its off now so the picture must be up right now. and a new little updat is in.
Downloading now, .

EDIT:- Looking good. Everything looks ok and working like it should.
Old 04 August 2012, 21:40   #66
bfrnhout

Hey. Here a note from my side again. I was lucky this week. I am working on Deuteros and in the afthernoon my dogther did used the computer. Just before i was starting to program on deuteros again, my doghter say to me that she had to install a program cause the computer said it must otherwise everything would shutting down.

I did look in my computer and it turns out that she did shut down the anti virus program so she could install it. I had a gigantic virus on my computer and had infecte about 70% of all the system data. No source files or text file, even music and sound are oke.

The big luck i had is that all kind of program data is stored on a saparat disk. It was not in the computer at that moment.

I had to format and reinstall windows again the last two days. And now i am up and running. The program is almost on the point where i leave the previous version. There are now more sound in. End the next step is making the research team ready.

Let you know how far it al stands.

N.B. I saw that my work is going on the net. On some places i see links to my site. Nice work to you all. i like it....
Old 05 August 2012, 21:22   #67
bfrnhout

Hello again. I need help for sound. I do not have all the sound part of the game. Is there anybody who can help mee getting that. Of give me a hint witch program can do the capturing of a screen playing. So i can catch the sound myself. I have a mp3 editor I can convert AVI to MP3 so i can grab the part i need.

But i do not have any program to grab the screen and turned it to a video with sound.
Old 17 September 2012, 20:30   #68
bfrnhout

I have uploaded a new part of the program. Its still not on the step the previous one was, but i think its stable and working ok. Sound and graphics are compressed so the download is faster. I wil hear if there are mistakes and/or missing some things.
Old 17 September 2012, 22:21   #69
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Quote:
I have uploaded a new part of the program. Its still not on the step the previous one was, but i think its stable and working ok. Sound and graphics are compressed so the download is faster. I wil hear if there are mistakes and/or missing some things.
Hi, will check it out. Thanks for the update.
Old 19 September 2012, 01:36   #70
Neil79
Autistic 'n IRN!

Please keep on updating it as i'd like to keep updating it on our database and twitter site

btw...

http://thecompany.pl/game/Deuteros:+The+Next+Millennium

Load exe... play
Old 20 September 2012, 21:23   #71
bfrnhout

Thanks for the reply. I did halted a few weeks because i had some work to do and this one was in the way with my work. But now i have dayle a couple of hourse to work on it again. I try to make a new update as soon as possible.
Now working on the production part on earth side. When this is done i wil do the shuttle. by then i think i have gather enough data to make a real good save file. then the save wil be done.
But fisrt the production.
Old 11 October 2012, 21:50   #72
bfrnhout

Stil no update but i am still working on it. A lot of tiny things i have to do in the program to make it work on the correct way, And a long way of testing every time i do somthing new in the program to make it work. And every time checking with the real program to see is it is working on the same way.

I found by suprise a bug in the original program. This one is not coming in my program but i would like you to know how it works.

on earth you make your production crew. when the poule is full you are not able to make more. At the moment i got 198 crew working. i did send the crew to the shuttle bay. and train 100 new production crew. then i step one day ahead. The training is starting. I go to the shuttle bay and send the production crew back to production.
So far so good. Then i advanced the time until the training is over. Did go back to the production department. suprisengly i hade only 2 crew memebers working there. The other 198 menbers are lost. I could not find them anywhere. This is a bug in the program. Cause the new members did give a overload on the max allauwed crew working. The program calculate the overload from already crew here to max and that is the new crew total. Deleting the training crew en the crew in the production store.

Be sure this bug is not coming in my program.

Still busy to work out the shuttle bay and shuttle. then earth part is done. going to next step. see if i can clue it to the earth part.
Old 19 November 2012, 20:17   #73
bfrnhout

Ok Some update. not a mayor one. Little things and testing the shuttle bay. Only fuel and going inside the shuttle no done. But that is comming now.
Download and tell me where the bugs are.

I hope next time to have the save option active.

download link:
Old 19 November 2012, 21:10   #74
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Quote:
Ok Some update. not a mayor one. Little things and testing the shuttle bay. Only fuel and going inside the shuttle no done. But that is comming now.
Download and tell me where the bugs are.

I hope next time to have the save option active.

download link:
Looking good.

I did notice one thing, I missed before.
If you hold mouse pointer over time advance, you could hold the left mouse button and it would advance until you stopped left click (Im talking about date / time at the bottom of screen).

The production seems perfect, apart from it wont build, if I click another product, it adds next bit to derrick, then I advance time, it crashes with memory violation.

Training is perfect. I would consider that section complete.

Could'nt test shuttle bay, as it would'nt let me build any parts.
Old 28 November 2012, 13:39   #75
bfrnhout

Thanks for the info, Your right that must working I wil look in to it for the time advance in the time bar. Ok that memory violation is a indication that there is a piece of graphics missing. I look in to it.

The shuttle is not finished. I did uploaded the program because i did see that the time was while back. That i updated the program. The shuttle is given me a pain in the ass. Cause i have 3 differend kinds of space bay's. Shuttle, IOS, Stardrive. First is was using one and the same bay type but that was a big problem. In the first version this and the combination planets methanoids was a mix up that make the program gone haywire so that the humans did getting resource from the methanoids. Now its all in its own type, and it work better. But becaus of that i have to write all the function saperetly. And some then i have to make the interactive betwee all the bays and station. For the shuttle alone i have to made 30 seperate functions. That is including the chaphics sequence for animation. Some parts is no problems others do. E.G. scraping the shuttle, is harde cause its already linkt to the station (and earth). The link shows the shuttle in the bay. but when i wand to scrape the shuttle it is going down but stil the shuttle is in the picture. Thats why it take so long. I have to figurer it out before i can write the function. And i have to keep track because of the saving that has to come next.

Thanks for the reply, In a couple of weeks the next update.
Old 20 January 2013, 13:33   #76
bfrnhout

I am still busy with the program. My bigest poblem is for the moment the graphics. I need some graphics that i can not grab. Cause its not comming on the screen. Ik am trying differend kind of approach. But it stil not working. As long as i have not the graphics i can not go on for the game.
The graphics are Pirate ship catching, PTL research and building stage, Prison toolpod, research and building.
Maybe more but for now i know this parrt i need for to go on.
Old 21 January 2013, 22:44   #77
bfrnhout

Almost a year is past and i am stil not far. Ik have it so far that there is a fast save and fast load. The save file is not yet don. My Shuttle page is giving me a headache. And then the stuff i need for some little animation is stil not in. But my plan on how the program have to work hav a final shape. So i am rewirting some code to make the shuttle bay working good. and to make the background of the shuttle bay as spacedock to.
Wandeing around on the internet I found some cracked versions where the crack had screwed up the game. Where you can nog go on because of the alien artifact wat is orbiting earth. Some Glits build in the program. Even the cheat is now in. With the same reaction on the screen. Anly the information of the mouse click is differend i saw.

When i resold the problem in the shuttle bay the new step is coming. I hope in a week or 2.
Old 14 February 2013, 02:45   #78
Neil79
Autistic 'n IRN!

any updates?
Old 26 March 2013, 02:56   #79
Neil79
Autistic 'n IRN!

Please come back!
Old 26 March 2013, 12:27   #80
FOL
PSPUAE DEV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neil79 View Post
Please come back!
Im sure he is still about working on it.