English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Other

Old 31 May 2007, 13:38   #1
RickyC

Playback problem from recording

You prob wont know much about this but ¬_¬

I normally record videos from winuae using the Techsmith screen capture codec. I do this playback is fine. But once i use Virtual Dub now and use the same codec to save the video, the colours in the playback change when playing in media player classic but not VLC player or VD.

If i use another codec in VD its fine though. Now i use MeGUI to encode in MP4 with the X264 codec and when doing that the colour goes from playback in all players. Yellows are now blues and so on ¬_¬
My old videos that i encoded like this though play fine! Its just with this last video and all the test videos i have done.

I think something happens once i use VD to encode for the first time but i dont get why. I try installing the codecs and VD again but still the same thing happens. any help
My WinUAE did mess up yestedrday and not let me pick an audio codec without crashing but i sorted that with uninstalling quicktime. I wouldnt put it pass WinUAE to mess this encoding either -__-

EDIT- NVM sorted it. Some codec conflict this time round. Dont know how to delete message :O

Last edited by RickyC; 31 May 2007 at 15:04.