English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Hardware

Old 26 April 2012, 12:22   #1
ElectroBlaster

Send a message via ICQ to ElectroBlaster
Broken Squirrell SCSI adaptor.

Im turning up all sorts from my storage. I have found a broken Squirrell SCSI interface. It used to belong to a friend who has long since past away. But back in the day I sold him one of my a1200 tower conversions and for years they got alot of use out of it but one snag caused a problem, I had to cut a slot in the back so the pcmcia slot would work. One day they moved the tower and pushed it back towards the wall and snapped the scsi interface. It broke the pcmcia slot on the board and took some of the interface connector off aswell. I think the adaptor still worked but the I ended up giving him another a1200 board.

So I want to fix this scsi interface but does anyone know where I can get the edge connector? from what I can tell it is a standard part that I could probably nab off an old pc pcmcia modem or something.

I shall try and get some pictures up aswell.

EDIT: Its the connector on the squirrell that I want the most and if its possible, the slot on the a1200 as I could probably fix the motherboard aswell.
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense