English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 30 January 2015, 15:55   #1
Arknell

No keyboard buttons working in "Legend of Faerghail"?

Hi, I'm trying out LoF in WinUAE, and the keyboard isn't working properly. None of the letter keys work in the game (image attached), and of the keypad number keys, only 1, 3, 7, and 9 work (I tried to give rations from one party member to another, but I could only input those four digits).

When I tried the game in Winfellow, all button keys worked ingame except "O". However, I couldn't save the game in Winfellow, so I tried WinUAE, which has the very helpful "Save State" command.

But in WinUAE, none of the keyboard buttons do anything, and only four number buttons work. I've pressed F12 and tried all three keyboard configs under WinUAE's "Gameport", but still none of the letter keys work for the screen. Mouse-clicking works, but you need to input data at various points in the game, passwords and numbers.

Edit: I solved it, by choosing "Emulated parallel port joystick adapter" and choosing Keyboard Layout A.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PEuHpz7.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	189.0 KB
ID:	43081  

Last edited by Arknell; 30 January 2015 at 16:01.

Old 03 February 2015, 11:07   #2
Toni Wilen
WinUAE developer

That does not make any sense.. Please attach statefile from any position that requires keys and won't work with standard gameports config.