English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.WinUAE

Old 12 June 2004, 19:05   #1
moffball71

Netplay - Pretty Please????

Hey Toni;
I recently tried WinUAE with Kaillera inbuilt. It was done ages ago by somebody else and I downloaded it from the Kaillera web site. The problem with it is that it uses a very old version of WinUAE and I dont think that Kaillera is that good a client. When I have tried it with a friend it seems very buggy and prone to seriously poor response time, even with a good ping, it also has sync problems and crashes quite regularly.
Is it possible you could integrate a netplay feature into WinUAE that would allow users to set up servers to allow internet play? A good example of how well a netplay feature works in an emulator is with ZSNES. I regularly play Bomberman 2 with a mate using it and it is fantastic.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Thanx