English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hosted Projects > project.aGTW

Old 28 March 2005, 13:10   #1
Tim Janssen

Lightbulb Echomorph

Lately I got positive feedback about my Cattivik-review at LemonAmiga from Eugenio Ciceri, the programmer of the game. We had some mail correspondence and I asked what has happened to his team, Digiteam. He revealed the team has worked on an unpublished Amiga game:

After Cattivik, we (as Digiteam) developed another game, never published.
It was named "Echomorph" and was a puzzle game where a frog (or a cricket) had to transform a given percentage of land of an alien planet.
This was just the main mission, but to do that the player had to solve some puzzles, activating switches, traps, avoid and kill enemies, trespass minefields, pick up useful items, and so on.
We had a lot of fun developing (and testing) it, but, as you know, the main
Amiga market died too soon and the game, almost finished, remained unpublished.
We continued to develop multimedia titles for Amiga using an internally developed authoring system, scripting based, for important groups, such as
the Wall Street Institute school of english; but we failed to drive the transition to the PC market, so we dismiss the enterprise and everybody went for his way.

I have asked whether he could provide some screenshots or files of Echomorph for the Amiga Games That Weren't website. This is his response:

I have to look in some dusty places to see if I can find the source code of
this game.
And I have have to find some time to fix some bugs and add more levels.
The second thing to find is the harder too...
Anyway keep me informed on this website: may be one day I'll try to put up a working demo of Echomorph...

Now this is a good incentive to get te Amiga Games That Weren't website finally up and running. I will stay in touch with Eugenio and hopefully we will see Echomorph in the near future...