English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > request.Old Rare Games

Old 08 July 2004, 20:56   #1
bluebox

old rare Tosec Dat files

Hi everybody,

well, I know, this is not quite the right place, but ...

I'm looking for the Tosec dat files for ClrMamePro for Amiga. They used to be on the tosec site, but tosec turned to an online dat file generator, which screws up the Dat files for ClrMamePro. They promise to fix the bug since weeks, but they simply don't fix it.

Okay, some weeks of unavailability are possibly not enough to classify this files as "old" and "rare", but I simply need them - especially the "Games ADF" dat files ver.0.29. So if someone please could zip them up and put them to the Zone or mail them directly to me - this would be great. I looked for them on several web and ftp search sites and on p2p networks too, but they are available nowhere. So, it was my last idea to ask here ... most likely here are some people who have these files.

greetings and thanks in advance

bluebox

Old 08 July 2004, 21:04   #2
[idoru]

These things take time you know, especially when dealing with god knows how many thousands of files and when you have lots of server downtime in which nothing can be done anyway.

There's still several places to get the old dats from, RomManager is probably the most well known.

I'm sure RomManger would've come up in a google search...in fact it does cos I just tried it with the search string "tosec amiga games dat" (as result 11)
Old 08 July 2004, 21:49   #3
bluebox

Heaven ... I have them! A lot of thanks!

Of course I found the Rommanager site, but I didn't suppose it to have ClrMamePro Dat files on it, I didn't even know that it is compatible to the ClrMame Dat file format.

So, finally I have them and can dig through my collection over the weekend

Old 08 July 2004, 21:56   #4
Duke
HOL-Team

Send a message via ICQ to Duke
RomManager != RomCenter