English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hall Of Light > HOL suggestions and feedback

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 22 July 2018, 02:29   #1
Velociraptor5
Registered User

 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Czech Republic
Posts: 28
Putty and other games

Putty - There is the WHD information at Putty (StingRay 2016-07-28) only, and missing at Silly Putty and Super Putty. WHD instal is pack of Putty, Silly Putty and Super Putty together, so there should be the same note like at Putty.


Ace Ball - Missing WHD Information, should be Psygore 2010-02-16


Unsensible Soccer - There is "Relationship" -> is a demo of Unsensible Soccer... ???? should be "Relationship" -> is a demo of Sensible Soccer: European Champions v1.1 (92/93 Edition), because there is "Relationship" -> has a demo: Unsensible Soccer


Cannon Fodder 2 - Missing "Relationship" -> has a demo: Not Very Festive Fodder, because there is "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder 2
Cannon Fodder 2 - Missing "Relationship" -> has a demo: Cannon Fodder 2: Alien Levels


Cannon Fodder 2: Alien Levels - Missing "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder 2, because it is (see above)


Cannon Fodder - Missing "Relationship" has a demo: Cannon Fodder Plus
Cannon Fodder Plus - Missing "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder, because it is
Velociraptor5 is offline  
Old 24 August 2019, 16:21   #2
lilalurl
Global Moderator
lilalurl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Location: France
Age: 40
Posts: 3,060
Send a message via ICQ to lilalurl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Velociraptor5 View Post
Putty - There is the WHD information at Putty (StingRay 2016-07-28) only, and missing at Silly Putty and Super Putty. WHD instal is pack of Putty, Silly Putty and Super Putty together, so there should be the same note like at Putty.


Ace Ball - Missing WHD Information, should be Psygore 2010-02-16
The WHDload information in entries is managed by the WHDload team so I can't do anything about that. But good thing to point out these entries.


Quote:
Unsensible Soccer - There is "Relationship" -> is a demo of Unsensible Soccer... ???? should be "Relationship" -> is a demo of Sensible Soccer: European Champions v1.1 (92/93 Edition), because there is "Relationship" -> has a demo: Unsensible Soccer
Weird indeed. Fixed.


Quote:
Cannon Fodder 2 - Missing "Relationship" -> has a demo: Not Very Festive Fodder, because there is "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder 2
Cannon Fodder 2 - Missing "Relationship" -> has a demo: Cannon Fodder 2: Alien Levels
Cannon Fodder 2: Alien Levels - Missing "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder 2, because it is (see above)
Entries updated.

Quote:
Cannon Fodder - Missing "Relationship" has a demo: Cannon Fodder Plus
Cannon Fodder Plus - Missing "Relationship" -> is a demo of Cannon Fodder, because it is
Entries updated too. I was a bit hesitant since there is more stuff than the demo (the quiz part), but the article in the miscshot section uses the word "demo-disk".
lilalurl is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Putty Squad / Silly Putty 2 derSammler HOL contributions 14 24 February 2006 00:07
Putty method project.Sprites 0 12 February 2006 23:38
Putty Xtreem request.Old Rare Games 5 24 May 2002 07:44
Silly Putty cosmiq request.Old Rare Games 4 05 April 2002 10:19

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.05812 seconds with 15 queries