English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Hall Of Light > HOL data problems

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 15 February 2020, 00:07   #21
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Deventer - Netherlands
Posts: 434
Quote:
Originally Posted by DamienD View Post
Re: Dog Fight II...

I have hardly hassled clebins... 2 posts asking if there's been any progress since "08 August 2018" is hardly begging now is it

Anyway, keep going... you've already pissed of Galahad and now you think it's a good idea to pick a fight with most active Global Moderator on EAB; not a very smart move.
Well if the moderator is a god, nobody can speaking here anymore, if it not in your way of living you close the thread or ban a user, i agree there must be rules, bur damiend rules are conflicting with the rules of users, also you can shame yourself of some replies you did, and again, what has galahad to do with you entering the conversation.... banning user is sometimes not correct, if it is on damien rulez.....and i can be back tomorrow with another account, so better speak ok some things, and i asked about skidrow after TWO years, so what is the difference with you in the dogfight thread.....i just keep the thread just as you did

Last edited by jarre; 15 February 2020 at 00:19.
jarre is offline  
Old 15 February 2020, 00:17   #22
jarre
Registered User

jarre's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2016
Location: Deventer - Netherlands
Posts: 434
Last thing about this, soooooo sick and endless discussions, even if i don't believe in God
So look into you're own behavior and don't feel like a god because you are a moderator, Friends are Friends but can't be involved in being a moderator

Last edited by jarre; 15 February 2020 at 00:47.
jarre is offline  
Old 15 February 2020, 12:40   #23
Galahad/FLT
Going nowhere

Galahad/FLT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2001
Location: United Kingdom
Age: 46
Posts: 7,465
Can this thread just be locked now?

Its purpose has long since been solved, i.e. to get Gateway Y credits onto HOL.

Gateway Y is 100% cracked and working, but as I explained several times in the past and in direct emails, it is NOT playable in ANY form except with a light gun.

What is the point in releasing it when no-one with a real Amiga can play the damned thing?

Over 25 years waiting for it to be released, and everyone greets it with a "well that was shit and not worth waiting for" because it can't be controlled.

So if anyone other than CFOU has extensive knowledge in converting light gun routines to work with a mouse instead, they are welcome to contact me so that this damned game can get released.

But until those light gun routines are converted, the game simply won't be released because its unplayable and might as well be a fucking rolling demo!

So can we lock this thread before it turns into yet another shit show?
Galahad/FLT is offline  
Old 15 February 2020, 13:17   #24
Solo Kazuki
Registered User
Solo Kazuki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Poland
Posts: 724
I'll probably be hit with ricochet for saying this, but...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Gateway Y is 100% cracked and working, but as I explained several times in the past and in direct emails, it is NOT playable in ANY form except with a light gun.?
I suppose Jarre use emulator (WinUAE?) where You can emulate light gun.
Solo Kazuki is offline  
Old 15 February 2020, 14:46   #25
DamienD
Global Moderator

DamienD's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: London / Sydney
Age: 43
Posts: 16,528
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarre View Post
Well if the moderator is a god, nobody can speaking here anymore, if it not in your way of living you close the thread or ban a user, i agree there must be rules, bur damiend rules are conflicting with the rules of users, also you can shame yourself of some replies you did, and again, what has galahad to do with you entering the conversation.... banning user is sometimes not correct, if it is on damien rulez.....and i can be back tomorrow with another account, so better speak ok some things, and i asked about skidrow after TWO years, so what is the difference with you in the dogfight thread.....i just keep the thread just as you did
Quote:
Originally Posted by jarre View Post
Last thing about this, soooooo sick and endless discussions, even if i don't believe in God
So look into you're own behavior and don't feel like a god because you are a moderator, Friends are Friends but can't be involved in being a moderator
Keep ranting and raving like you usually do, and acting like a spoilt little child that hasn't got what he wants jarre; nobody really cares.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galahad/FLT View Post
Can this thread just be locked now?

Its purpose has long since been solved, i.e. to get Gateway Y credits onto HOL.

Gateway Y is 100% cracked and working, but as I explained several times in the past and in direct emails, it is NOT playable in ANY form except with a light gun.

What is the point in releasing it when no-one with a real Amiga can play the damned thing?

Over 25 years waiting for it to be released, and everyone greets it with a "well that was shit and not worth waiting for" because it can't be controlled.

So if anyone other than CFOU has extensive knowledge in converting light gun routines to work with a mouse instead, they are welcome to contact me so that this damned game can get released.

But until those light gun routines are converted, the game simply won't be released because its unplayable and might as well be a fucking rolling demo!

So can we lock this thread before it turns into yet another shit show?
Yeah good idea Galahad.
DamienD is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Gateway Y (one of the most rare games) jarre request.Old Rare Games 24 16 August 2017 16:39
Worldwide Hunting, Gateway Y, Sport damon_sisk request.Old Rare Games 5 06 October 2016 21:16
Gateway 2 by Ascon Vollldo request.Old Rare Games 8 03 January 2011 19:06
A chink of light? Gateway 2000 Charlie Amiga scene 3 26 July 2007 01:32
500 Gateway Timeout error. Akira project.EAB 3 04 December 2001 23:41

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.09760 seconds with 15 queries