English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > abime.net - Amiga Magazine Rack > AMR contributions

Old 02 December 2017, 06:12   #1
Excalibur

Amiga User International cover disks uploaded

Hi all,

I have just uploaded 13 Amiga User International coverdisks to my home directory /~Uploads/Excalibur/Amiga_User_International.zip. The archive also includes disk (label) scans. It seems that for a number of issues, AUI used a custom track format for their second coverdisks. I have imaged these with KryoFluxFree 3.7. I'm not sure how to test the integrity of the resultant .raw files, so I hope someone can make use of them.

Thanks

Last edited by DH; 10 December 2017 at 14:03. Reason: Deleted Direct Signature
Old 10 December 2017, 23:48   #2
Excalibur

I per chance came across this thread: http://eab.abime.net/showthread.php?t=21060 which is a shame, as I feel I may have spent time duplicating previous effort. Is AMR no longer maintained? It is a great shame that none of these disks seem to have made it to AMR, as I came across AMR when googling Amiga cover disks. For example, there are no disks to download I can see at http://amr.abime.net/coverdisk_index_9 , and http://amr.abime.net/audit_9 shows various disks still required yet users appear to have uploaded these already, a long time ago in fact.
Old 11 December 2017, 00:22   #3
DH
Global Moderator

What I uploaded has been added, but that was a long time ago too, 2010 to be precise. Seems like AMR has kinda stalled in some areas, however there is still work going on If you check the news you'll see there has been some magazines added, this year too

Perhaps Codetapper could give us a list of members currently working on AMR and there positions, so we can at least direct our upload info to the correct person.