English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

Old 27 April 2014, 16:34   #1
Cauterize

FS: Huge Collection of 'Blank' Amiga Disks

Around ten years ago at a local car boot sale I bought someone's old Amiga A1200 which came bundled with a small shelving unit packed with disks.

While it was mainly the A1200 I was after, the disks themselves were stunning. Never before gad I seen someone's collection of games and software so perfectly arranged. Each and everyone had similar labels an tidy handwriting , which in turn really showed how much this previous owner loved his system.

Today though, I'm very much a WHDLoad gamer, so sadly I'm no longer going to need this huge collection of classics.

While I appreciate that these fall into a grey area of the marketplace, I'd hate to see this bundle be tipped. I'm hoping someone here can make use of them as 'blank' disks for their own projects and such.

I'm not sure what to ask for these 'blank' disks, but know that I'd rather someone else was enjoying them instead of them gathering dust.

Mods, feel free to lock if this is too much of a grey sale. I'm kinda hoping there are some unarchived titles in here too amongst the PD titles.

Disks are untested but the ones I used years ago worked fine
Old 27 April 2014, 23:06   #2
stu232
Utterly Lost....

How many disks and how much are you looking for?
Old 28 April 2014, 21:01   #3
seuden
uber cool demi god

Quote:
Originally Posted by stu232 View Post
How many disks and how much are you looking for?
Ditto.
Old 29 April 2014, 08:43   #4
Hewitson

I'm pretty ashamed of my diskboxes after seeing that, many of the disks have had 3 or 4 different things on them and the labels are an absolute mess. Sometimes I tried to replace the label but the old one wouldnt come off cleanly so I just wrote on the residue