English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Other Projects > project.MAGE

Old 25 September 2016, 21:12   #1
Steve C

Help please.

Could someone point me to a guide to setting up GBAmiga? I've downloaded all the relevant files from the EAB fileserver, I have a working installation of the latest WinUAE.

I can't get Gamebase to see my emulator, it complains about DAT files and scripts in the Gamebase folder. I don't have a clue about where I'm supposed to get these files or what to do with them.

Time was when I used to love messing about with this kind of problem, but now at my age I don't have the time or the patience.

So if theres a straightforward guide out there to help me through all this, I'd be grateful if someone would let me know where to find it.

Old 26 September 2016, 10:11   #2
Belgarath
HOL Team Member

Been a long time since I've had to do this from scratch so my memory is a bit rusty. Firstly don't use the emulator setup wizard, it's looking for a very specific winuae ver so it won't work. Under the gemus menu in gamebase I'm pretty sure it should already list winuae (it doesn't matter if it says it's for a different ver) click on the winuae option under gemus and just point the emulator path\filename to your copy of winuae. hopefully should work after that.