English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Games

Old 27 May 2007, 18:56   #1
Thrash911

Question trainer: search for higher/lower/equal etc..?

Hey,

Hope this is the right forum, otherwise let me know. I like searching for things in games, and alter it, and maybe nop out some instructions if I can find them..

Action Replay III is great for that, but its only effective if you have a number to search for. If you want the address for an energy bar, it might be more difficult. Often impossible for me.

On my modded Xbox (the old one), I have UAE with built-in stuff to search for values, just like AR3. But it is far more flexible on the Xbox, because you can search for higher values, lower values, changed values, specific values and no change values. It's much easier to find stuff like that.

Is there anything remotely like that for WinUAE? HRTMon doesn't seem to have it either..

In AR3, there is the deep trainer. But you can only search for changed values like that, which is not very useful. Unless I use it wrong..

-Brian