English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Requests > Looking for a game name ?

Old 07 January 2003, 11:43   #1
scottee2hottee2

game name help needed.

hello there.

about 8 years ago.. we had an amiga 500.. and i had a demo of a game.. which is much like king's quest.. the same sort of typing based commands.

anywayz this game is around 1985 - 1995.. cause thats all i can remember of the actual year or even mag i got it from.

ok.. i can remember.. u start of the game with your character a sleep and he is woken up by a machine which tips water on his head.

u then can grab some stuff from his room.. or walk down stairs too a kitchen lougne room.

there is also a pub which is just 2 screens down from the house..

and there is like a pickle barrel.. some guyz playing cards.. and a chair the character always sits at at the bar.. though need money too get the drink.

there was a pirate in one of the screens right of the house.. which u would have too fight with your sword..

south of that.. was a house which was locked..

and a guy fishing

hmm.. there was also a guy making something out of a woodern stick.. and a pipper who plays a pipe.

hmm.. there was bridge u could have too cross.. but i couldnt cause it being a demo..
and there was like a girl who was being sacrefaced by some guys in cloaks.. if u went in.. u got killed... and if u went swimming out too see.. 2 many scenes some sort of dragon thing grabbed u.. or was that kings quest 2.. i cant remember which game that part was from.. other then that.. that is all i can remember.

but ohh ya.. he has a room which has all types of medieval stuff for sale.

i cant remember the characters name or it would of made it so much easier for me too find it..

so if anyone has a clue which game this is.. i would be so greatfull.
i loved this game.. and just finished kings quest 2.. im getting back too my youth.. which im still in... lol long story.

anywayz.. thanks again.

Old 07 January 2003, 11:51   #2
CodyJarrett
Global Moderator

The Adventures Of Maddog Williams In The Dungeons Of Duridian?

http://hol.abime.net/?id=3197

Old 07 January 2003, 11:52   #3
scottee2hottee2

you bloody legend!!.. sorry aussie humour..

thanks so much man.. i wanna give this game a go now..

thanks again.. cya