English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 18 November 2015, 11:40   #1
WilliJack

Question Force FS-UAE to download/cache screenshots of all Game and Configurations

Hi,

I would like to run my emulation machine without having permanent internet connection.

To also see the screenshots (also in Arcade) of games I haven't selected before, I'm looking for a way to force FS-UAE to download/cache screenshots of all Game and Configurations without having to select each entry one time...

So how can I achieve this

Thanx in advance...

Old 23 November 2015, 23:56   #2
FrodeSolheim
FS-UAE Developer

Hi, there's no function for it, but you can download a zip file from http://oagd.net/download containing all the images (also for games you may not have), and extract stuff to the appropriate location (Documents/FS-UAE/Cache/Images).
Old 01 July 2016, 19:42   #3
pixSCN

I'm setting up an offline machine for my nephew to play on, and noticed there's quite a few screenshots missing from the snapshot. Would it be possible to make an updated snapshop? No biggie if it's too much of a hassle. :-)