English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.Other

Old 26 November 2017, 14:43   #121
liveevil
Custom User Title

I'm liking the sound of this :-

Quote:
The support for user packages comes with a preconfigured installation of EAB WHDLoad Packs 3.0 demos, games, games aga and games that must be unpack on amiga. With a self install image, it is very easy to install these packs. It only required that users download, extract EAB WHDLoad Packs them selves and copies the extracted folders to a user packages directory with same naming of directories. The self install process will then detect these user packages and install them as part of the installation process.
Because I use Retroplay's Up-to-date / Repacked WHDLoad LHA's. Turran's are slightly out of date and a few errors (one of which you reported in Retroplay's thread) and the Unpack-on-Amiga section is missing some that get errors on Windows filesystem and can't be deleted, so I think it would be better to use Retroplay's.

Looking forward to your release.
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense