English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 23 November 2019, 13:40   #1
Dan

Dithell's Wonderland for PC

Hi,

on amiga i was playing alot with Dithell's Wonderland game, which had a sourcecode provided on/with the Amos Pro disks.

I liked the game alot, and after switching to the PC i had the idea to do a remake of it, but didn't do it, until now.

I have used the original Amos sourcecode, images and sounds and made it playable on the BlitzBasic PC.
The game runs and plays identical to the original, and it is ready to be released.

I still have few minor things to add, and would like to release it here, for everyone.

If you do not have any troubles with this, ill upload it, in this thread when it is completely done.

Edit: The Game is now done. I could not upload the exe file. so i have renamed it as zip.

It is a FreeExtractor created installer, and (at least) 7zip can open it as an Archive.
If you want a desktop icon added, then use the installer, otherwise its enough to extract the files to a folder.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Dithells_Wonderland_install_V01_exe.zip (947.6 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Dan; 24 November 2019 at 11:22. Reason: Adding the Game Installer
Old 23 November 2019, 20:08   #2
lilalurl
Global Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to lilalurl
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan View Post
If you do not have any troubles with this, ill upload it, in this thread when it is completely done.
If it is an executable file (and accompanying files) you can also release it in Retrogaming General Discussion or Nostalgia & memories (or we can move this thread there when need be), it will visible to more people.
Old 23 November 2019, 20:51   #3
BippyM
Global Moderator

I have moved the thread to a more relevant area. This isn't really amos coding related
Old 24 November 2019, 11:22   #4
Dan

Done and thanks.

Yeah, it is not directly Amos Pro related, but the source code is from Amos Pro, and that sourcecode is used up to 99% (ofc with minor changes and additions, because blitzbasic can not run it directly.)