English Amiga Board Amiga Lore

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Off Topic > OT - Entertainment

Old 14 March 2017, 04:29   #1
Marcuz
Wurk???

help me find a song by music video

I would like to ask the name of the song in a music video from about 10 to 15 years ago.

There's a guy, eyeglasses and beard, walking into a club where they do band auditions for the evening; he starts at the piano, then doubles up as drum, and again as bass player, like a trio with copies of himself, each labeled after the act of playing, so there's like John Fingers, John Sticks, and John hands (it's not John, but like that).

The lighting and set changes a bit, to more cool from the downbeat it was when the musician went in, but after he finishes playing it reverts to plain afternoon, and the musician shoved out of the door.

Anybody remembers it?

Thank you very much!
AdSense AdSense  
AdSense AdSense