English Amiga Board


Go Back   English Amiga Board > Misc > MarketPlace

 
 
Thread Tools
Old 27 February 2010, 09:13   #1
PowerPie5000
Miggy Ate My Hamster!
PowerPie5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blackpool, UK
Posts: 1,561
For Sale: Clean A1200

I'm selling a nice condition A1200 over at Amibay: http://amibay.com/showthread.php?t=4880

If anyone here is interested then please let me know
PowerPie5000 is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 13:24   #2
Kitty
Can’t rain all the time..

Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London UK
Age: 36
Posts: 1,517
Damn it lol if id have known u was gonna sell ur A1200 I would of bought that instead!
Kitty is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 13:50   #3
PowerPie5000
Miggy Ate My Hamster!
PowerPie5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blackpool, UK
Posts: 1,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Damn it lol if id have known u was gonna sell ur A1200 I would of bought that instead!
Well i was debating on getting rid of this but now i've decided i want a new old stock A1200 from Amigakit.com (the Escom model)... and to do that i need to get rid of one of my A1200's to make room

You got yourself a great little expanded A600 though
PowerPie5000 is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 13:53   #4
Bloodwych
Moderator

Bloodwych's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2001
Location: I'm behind you!
Posts: 3,763
Yeah, that A600 looked like one of the best examples I've ever seen - I'd be proud of that little gem Kitty.

Time to work overtime and bag an A1200 too!!!
Bloodwych is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:12   #5
Kitty
Can’t rain all the time..

Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London UK
Age: 36
Posts: 1,517
Yeah Im still lookin forward to a minty a600, I may upgrade it with an accelerator if I can afford it, a bit off topic but anyone interested in a modded gamecube for sale to start my saving for it! ;-)

Last edited by Kitty; 27 February 2010 at 15:18.
Kitty is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:24   #6
Peter
Still an Amiga user
Peter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Kent
Age: 50
Posts: 2,675
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Yeah Im still lookin forward to a minty a600, I may upgrade it with an accelerator if I can afford it, a bit off topic but anyone interested in a modded gamecube for sale to start my saving for it! ;-)
Kitty - check this out (Click Here) - I was thinking of bidding but not now... be interesting to see how this auction finishes...

PS - Sorry to go off the thread topic a bit...
Peter is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:27   #7
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!
fitzsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Age: 39
Posts: 6,348
Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
Yeah Im still lookin forward to a minty a600, I may upgrade it with an accelerator if I can afford it, a bit off topic but anyone interested in a modded gamecube for sale to start my saving for it! ;-)
I wish you the best of luck finding an accelerator, I've been looking for a few weeks and there really is nothing out there. A couple have come up on ebay, in fact there is one now but its going for crazy money.

Anyone who has contacted me offering one for sale has wanted silly money, we're talking PPC money

I'm going to settle for a Zetro ram upgrade (if and when they're ready) or hope and pray that something comes of the 020 project.

Steve.
fitzsteve is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:28   #8
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!
fitzsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Age: 39
Posts: 6,348
Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
Kitty - check this out (Click Here) - I was thinking of bidding but not now... be interesting to see how this auction finishes...

PS - Sorry to go off the thread topic a bit...

He he, i'm watching that too, execting it to go for a lot more, there will be a few snipers out there.

It is the best of the bunch though! A viper 630 or an Apollo 620 might finnish a tad cheaper, problem is supply and demand. Surely its viable to reproduce these?
fitzsteve is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:35   #9
ck1200
CBM & Retro Mad
ck1200's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: North Wales/Wirral Uk
Age: 36
Posts: 611
Send a message via MSN to ck1200 Send a message via Yahoo to ck1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
I wish you the best of luck finding an accelerator, I've been looking for a few weeks and there really is nothing out there. A couple have come up on ebay, in fact there is one now but its going for crazy money.

Anyone who has contacted me offering one for sale has wanted silly money, we're talking PPC money

I'm going to settle for a Zetro ram upgrade (if and when they're ready) or hope and pray that something comes of the 020 project.

Steve.
I've been keeping an eye out, my friend is reluctant to sell me his 030 as he wont pay the price for the new card he wants :/

so could be scouring e-bay soon
ck1200 is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:53   #10
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!
fitzsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Age: 39
Posts: 6,348
Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by ck1200 View Post
I've been keeping an eye out, my friend is reluctant to sell me his 030 as he wont pay the price for the new card he wants :/

so could be scouring e-bay soon
Just keep a close eye on these forums and amibay, I just got a M-TEC 1230 off amibay for €60

Edit. Oops, was that the one you wanted PowrerPie? Man now I feel bad
fitzsteve is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:58   #11
Kitty
Can’t rain all the time..

Kitty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Location: London UK
Age: 36
Posts: 1,517
I didnt realise they were that expensive, not sure what to do now :-(
Kitty is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 15:59   #12
fitzsteve
Professional slacker!
fitzsteve's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Kent, UK
Age: 39
Posts: 6,348
Send a message via MSN to fitzsteve
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty View Post
I didnt realise they were that expensive, not sure what to do now :-(
A Zetro Ram expansion will work wonders

Now we wait in hope...
fitzsteve is offline  
Old 27 February 2010, 23:52   #13
PowerPie5000
Miggy Ate My Hamster!
PowerPie5000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Blackpool, UK
Posts: 1,561
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzsteve View Post
Just keep a close eye on these forums and amibay, I just got a M-TEC 1230 off amibay for €60

Edit. Oops, was that the one you wanted PowrerPie? Man now I feel bad
You don't need to feel bad, i didn't even know it was on Amibay until it was too late! Oh well i'm sure there's plenty more about

I'm currently looking for at least an 8mb 030 card for my newly purchased A1200 from Amigakit.com... i really hope that nice new shiny white beast arrives soon, then i will have both a C= and Escom model

anyway my other white A1200 has now been sold on Amibay
PowerPie5000 is offline  
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Amiga For Sale - A1200 - very clean + 4mb Ram & 4gb CF HDD fitzsteve MarketPlace 2 18 June 2013 13:29
For Sale: Very Clean A1200 DaveMB MarketPlace 9 27 October 2011 09:30
For Sale: A600 very clean + white DaveMB MarketPlace 2 26 October 2011 19:44
For Sale: Clean A500 PowerPie5000 MarketPlace 1 26 May 2010 00:45
Need A Clean A1200 Picture, Non Copyright Loedown request.Other 10 17 December 2009 16:16

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
Page generated in 0.50035 seconds with 15 queries