Old 16 January 2012, 18:49   #1
amigang

under cover, anoic, wwtba, upp. my amiga game i made

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post,
just wanted to say that i uploaded 4 amiga games i made, their at

http://aminet.net/package/game/misc/amigang

And here is a little video
[ Show youtube player ]

Under Cover is a my attempt at flashback/another world type gameplay. has loads of animated scenes and different gameplay types, like drive a car, avoid the sniper, help a guy escape etc. made on back bone

Anoic was my first game on backbone to see if it could do a game like sonic. not nearly as good as the one featured on here.

plus two other little games I made on scala m300, Who whats to be an Amigan? quiz game and Useless Pet Program, I hated them look after a pet programs!

Any way they are all kind of in beta release as they each have some little issue with them. But i hope some one has fun with them.