English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Support > support.FS-UAE

Old 22 March 2022, 20:37   #61
infy

Hi Frode, hope you are well. I'm still fingers crossed hoping I can get FS-UAE to run on my machine. I emailed you the log file but I have attached again here also for your convenience. Any questions please let me know! Best wishes, Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by infy View Post
Thanks Frode I’ve emailed you my log hopefully you can shed some light on it. Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: txt fs-uae-launcher.log.txt (14.5 KB, 23 views)
Old 26 March 2022, 13:24   #62
infy

Hi,
I managed to get FS-UAE to work.
The problem seems to be it depended on some extra software that wasn't installed on my fresh Windows install.
Not exactly sure which bits of software, but after installing Launchbox and EmuMovies Desktop Sync software, somewhere along the road they prompted me to install some dependencies.. I think some Net Framework or something, plus some other 'Windows Features' which needed installing.
So it loads up the Launcher now so I'm super happy.
Maybe the previous FS-UAE I had (the installer) had those dependencies bundled? Or triggered them to download? Either way I'm happy it works and have donated to the project. Thanks again for all your amazing work!!
Ben

Quote:
Originally Posted by infy View Post
Hi Frode, hope you are well. I'm still fingers crossed hoping I can get FS-UAE to run on my machine. I emailed you the log file but I have attached again here also for your convenience. Any questions please let me know! Best wishes, Ben