English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Retrogaming General Discussion

Old 20 March 2009, 21:32   #21
Sensi
Unregistered User

Ayyyyyeeeeeeeeeeee!!! Today is my day, 666 posts, anteater cutesy, Empire City, Goal Goal Goal, Underdogs, I want more!

Great it is back We have to fight for our rights.
Old 20 March 2009, 21:34   #22
Shoonay
Global Caturator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensibleFan View Post
Today is my day, 666 posts
Prove it, Antboy
Old 20 March 2009, 22:18   #23
Sensi
Unregistered User

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5h00n4y View Post
Prove it, Antboy
The coherence is obvious, I posted 666th post in 19.06 and one hour later post from TCD (he cooperates with other side too, shoggoth) that Underdogs are back.

We need these sites, we need them.
Old 21 March 2009, 03:29   #24
gklinger
Vegetable Lasagna

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCyberDruid View Post
HOTU is back!
http://www.hotud.org/
This is good news indeed.
Old 27 March 2009, 10:40   #25
TCD
HOL/FTP busy bee

http://www.homeoftheunderdogs.net/
Another project with the design of the old site. Dunno, but that two teams build two different sites isn't really the best thing to do if you ask me. Well let's see how they both progress and if they decide to work together
Old 27 March 2009, 11:11   #26
Sensi
Unregistered User

More sites, more people, more games, more fun.
Its good. If they dont fight against each other.
Old 16 September 2009, 17:03   #27
Mr Creosote
Evil Mastermind

Hey Fred, hey Bloodwych! As you can see, I only check EAB very rarely these days... and most of the time, there is just too much noise drowning out the interesting parts, so I default to not writing anything.

It's great to see you guys still remember me, though. To be quite honest, one of the reasons I slowly faded out of here was that this community, as great as it is, seemed to be concerned with very different things than what I do. Only little of interest to me here, and the same the other way around (very few people - or none at all - interested in what I'm doing).

So I'm just continuing to do 'my thing', but the hope that there'll ever be a single Amiga game review not written by me has died years ago.
Old 18 September 2009, 09:56   #28
Fred the Fop
flaming faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Creosote View Post
Hey Fred, hey Bloodwych! As you can see, I only check EAB very rarely these days... and most of the time, there is just too much noise drowning out the interesting parts, so I default to not writing anything.

It's great to see you guys still remember me, though. To be quite honest, one of the reasons I slowly faded out of here was that this community, as great as it is, seemed to be concerned with very different things than what I do. Only little of interest to me here, and the same the other way around (very few people - or none at all - interested in what I'm doing).

So I'm just continuing to do 'my thing', but the hope that there'll ever be a single Amiga game review not written by me has died years ago.
Ahh, Senor Creosote! Good to see you. Like you, my EAB days are rare. I love the Amiga and the retro gaming life, as well as the pals I have met here. Just been interested in other things. One of them being collecting old soundtracks from horror and classic films, and of course, collecting the old films themselves. Lot's of Chris Lee, Cushing and Vinnie price on my plate these days. But I have been looking to get back to retro gaming, because of all these fools and the Virtual Console and what not. DOS gaming to me is very fun, and I have always loved your site. I think it's time the elf pitched in and checked out the forums of TGOD!