English Amiga Board

Go Back   English Amiga Board > Main > Nostalgia & memories

Old 05 November 2002, 17:12   #21
patoch

To all...

...self proclaimed SPEEDBALL 2 masters:
Has anyone of you won the league cup (as a TEAM MANAGER) without loosing one game?

I DOUBT!

...need a lot of time and LUCK to acomplish

Old 08 November 2002, 22:48   #22
Antiriad
The Sacred Armour Of

Hmmm, methinks that with the popular occurence of Speedball 2 in this thread that a bout of WinUAE Kaillera should determine who is the MASTER...

Just to post in the thread i started I became omnipotent in Xenon 2 and Wing Commander
Old 08 November 2002, 22:54   #23
madduck

SWOS, Heimdal, Syndicate, Lotus Turbo Challenge II, Poing
Old 08 November 2002, 23:43   #24
Djay
95th User

Lemmings : completed every level without cheating, and won 90% of two player match-ups (only losing by chance)

Frontier - Elite 2: right from the word go i wrote everything down, i still have my "Frontier - User Guide"!!!!
Old 11 November 2002, 19:46   #25
prince_ad

lemmings...

Lemmings, Oh No More Lemmings and Lemmings 2.

If I had Broadband I'd love to play it online with some of you dudes...problem is I don't, and can't get it yet because of where I live.

I haven't played 2 player Lemms since I was 10 - and I hope I can still work some of the old magic...

More recently, I've actually managed to complete Xenon 2, which I'm quite pleased about.

Old 11 November 2002, 23:58   #26
NytroX86

I think I'm at a bit of a disadvantage concerning this threat, cos when I had an Amiga before I was only 8 - 12 so didn't really understand everything and had no real incentive to finish anything. Still, even at that young age I was pretty smart and skooled Hillsea Lido. Once you get the strategy right in that its easy and so cool to watch your seaside resort working . I can't believe I liked strategy so much then, now I tend to be more inclined towards action/shooter games. i would say realism but there wasn't no such thing as a realistic FPS on the Amiga!
Anyway, I think I once played all the way through Superfrog too, but I probably started with 5 or 7 lives to make it easier .

Old 13 November 2002, 19:29   #27
Matt D`Wrecker

Ooh ooh! I AM A SENSI GOD!!!!!!!!! and I`m not bad at sensi golf either! My list of mastered games isn`t that great as I have a tendancy to get cheesed off with games, erm speedball 2 I got pretty good at!!
Old 14 November 2002, 00:15   #28
blackcornflake

This is all true. And he straightens worms too.
Old 18 November 2002, 12:00   #29
alkis21
Zone Friend

Send a message via MSN to alkis21
Well my signature is the obvious answer.
Player Manager as well, I don't think anyone else has managed to score 182 goals in a single season.
Other than that, I have mastered Deluxe Galaga AGA (more than 52 million points). My girlfriend has masters Deluxe Pacman AGA, I think her score is around 380 million.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	recoa.jpg
Views:	397
Size:	49.6 KB
ID:	4085  
Old 18 November 2002, 13:47   #30
Big-Byte
Long time member

Well I am crap at games but my Dad absolutely loved Pacmania and completed it three times. Its the only game he has ever played too.
Old 19 November 2002, 00:06   #31
Nexjen
Abre Los Ojos

Send a message via AIM to Nexjen Send a message via MSN to Nexjen
Rodland And Robocod.
Old 19 November 2002, 00:26   #32
Interceptor

Wing Commander for sure, i used to skip school just to play that game.

but then i had to take my talents to the PC, for wing commander 2 of course!

it all kind of thudded to a halt when wing commander 4 came out tho, fuck that was hard.
Old 08 December 2002, 12:03   #33
Marcuz

well a rpg?
i did master eye of the beholder, i knew every single turn of the path, weapon, object, monster, furniture, bathroom, underground train time table of the game. the time needed to respawn a spider or a kenku or the menu of suday for kobolds...
Old 20 December 2002, 11:18   #34
PixelsAtDawn
Amiga Addict

I think it has become clear that when we play online Sensi with WinUAE Kaillera (if r2 EVER comes out ), we're going to have to have a 'Sensi Sh*te League' for, um, me
Old 20 December 2002, 16:57   #35
KombatSanta
Pipboy approved

Send a message via ICQ to KombatSanta
Well beeing the adventure gaming nerd that I am: All Lucas Arts games ever made for the miggy.

When I didn't play Adventure games, I dominated the scene on games like North & South, Worms and Hostages. I could also mention that I won a local tournament in North & South, but that would be to brag so I wont mention it
Old 20 December 2002, 17:11   #36
kriz

Dune and Dune 2 this have to the games I have completed several times, I think its the only games I have bothered to completely play over again (after finishing it ... ) (at least several times..)
Old 26 December 2002, 20:16   #37
Withnail

I once completed Street Fighter 2 on the hardest difficulty without continuing as Ken. Never came near that ever again. It was a once in a lifetime occurance

Old 26 December 2002, 20:19   #38
Withnail

oh and I know this isn't really mastering but I've finished Monkey Island 1 & 2 so many times that I have memorised the entire solutions to them, same with Day of the Tentacle and Sam & Max and Monkey Island 3

Old 27 December 2002, 05:45   #39
Shatterhand
Warhasneverbeensomuchfun

I could finish Street Fighter 2 in level 8 without continuing easily with any character... at least in the Mega-Drive version

I remember I was quite good with Dhalsim and Guile in the Miggy version, but I don't remember if I ever tried to play it in level 8.

Funnily, I think Ken and Ryu suck in the Amiga version.
Old 28 December 2002, 17:32   #40
Withnail

It was annoying on my version of SF2 because I didn't have a manual and didn't know most of the specials moves apart from the button tapping ones and guile's sonic boom